• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Other] What is a Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Other] Zepheus Emulator Instance/Raid support?

Greetings.
Can someone modify Zepheus so you can add Instance Dungeons and Raids.
Just like the Ignis Emulator.
Also if it is possable Pinescripts.
Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Each map is located in a particular zone, the zone in question, is what a zone is. The Zone Server allows people to connect to maps. It opens ports such as 9120 and 9122 for example Roumen is usually located on Zone00 which is also linked to Elderine i believe. The client communicates with the Zone Server to allow you to connect to the map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Other] What is a RestServer?

What is a Odin RestServer?

Reaction score
Odin RestServer is a varification of ID/Password used to make sure you're logging into the correct account, i tend not to bother with that one too much anymore. The guide to setting up the server is available in another part of this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Other] HK files break?

I saw this video on YouTube that is saying that HK files break after 2 months is this true?
ITS a video of retro called what is a fiesta private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Request] Fiesta Online Features List?

Greetings.
Can anyone give me the list of total features of Fiesta Online(Official).
- Thank You.

Reaction score
Closing this thread because OP has been banned and questions have been answered. If you should try and develop a server or think about your questions before you post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back