• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Others DC after PIC V83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have been trying to make my own server for the last few days. I have tried multiple server sources (moopleDEV,ZenthosDEV,Maple Blade, and most recently HeliosMS) Each time I have gotten to the point where the server runs properly, ports 8484 and 7575-77 are open, client was hex edited properly, and netbeans was used to add in the correct IP. I am able to log onto the server and use all functions but when people from other IPs (or maybe just other pc) try to connect they DC after entering their PIC... pic is currently set to false. The situation has been the same regardless of source... When I have the wrong netbeans IP it wont let me enter either but on the proper IP I am able to enter and no one else is. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? (yes I am fairly certain that the JCE/JDK/JRE files were put in properly) There were also no errors within the BAT files and I am able to see that people are trying to connect within the bat display. Much appreciated!

C# developer
Reaction score
Hello I have been trying to make my own server for the last few days. I have tried multiple server sources (moopleDEV,ZenthosDEV,Maple Blade, and most recently HeliosMS) Each time I have gotten to the point where the server runs properly, ports 8484 and 7575-77 are open, client was hex edited properly, and netbeans was used to add in the correct IP. I am able to log onto the server and use all functions but when people from other IPs (or maybe just other pc) try to connect they DC after entering their PIC... pic is currently set to false. The situation has been the same regardless of source... When I have the wrong netbeans IP it wont let me enter either but on the proper IP I am able to enter and no one else is. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? (yes I am fairly certain that the JCE/JDK/JRE files were put in properly) There were also no errors within the BAT files and I am able to see that people are trying to connect within the bat display. Much appreciated!

DC after PIC is caused by a wrong handling of the packet or the packet structure.

Error code 38 => Packet Structure
Anything else => Handling

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@xStr0nGx

moopleDEV,ZenthosDEV,Maple Blade, and most recently HeliosMS

Almost every server is using one of those mentioned bases. They were released working. Theres no wrong handling or anything.
kuntpunt I believe this problem is caused by not portforwarding or your firewall is blocking the ports. If there are any bat errors post.

Also this should be in the Help Section

Upvote 0
C# developer
Reaction score
@xStr0nGx

Almost every server is using one of those mentioned bases. They were released working. Theres no wrong handling or anything.
@kuntpunt I believe this problem is caused by not portforwarding or your firewall is blocking the ports. If there are any bat errors post.

Also this should be in the Help Section

Oh sorry, I just answered according to the title, didnt even read the thread, lol.

Then obviously its about the ports.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh sorry, I just answered according to the title, didnt even read the thread, lol.

Then obviously its about the ports.

LMFAO You quoted the OP's post in your first reply :') From now on i think that you should read the post first? Or maybe not reply if your that Ducking lazy :)

Upvote 0
C# developer
Reaction score
LMFAO You quoted the OP's post in your first reply :') From now on i think that you should read the post first? Or maybe not reply if your that Ducking lazy :)

Meh, I just go by the titles xD

Upvote 0
C# developer
Reaction score
Okay sorry to say but if you reply by just taking information given in the title, thats Ducking retarted.

What. I was just too lazy to read the whole thread. this is genius but becomes retarted sometimes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed to Nakedstory source and without requiring the pic everyone is able to enter. Thanks though! Also if anyone knows how to fix broken mob summons (ie:pap sphere not showing up) it would also be appreciated)

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Check your database and see if for one, it even spawns. If it does make sure youre not in hide when entering the map it is supposed to spawn. In addition, what is your spawn method?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no spawn function in my NPCconversationManager also I was trying to spawn it with the boss pieces for zakum and pap (haven't tried horntail but I assume its the same) I also am having an issue with pets being dead :p

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Its inside maplemap.java if I am not wrong. For me it was, but sources vary. Also, if you are dropping onto a platform, thats like a reactor -- it is not npc based. The source has a set coordinate for if an item is dropped in that map and the location, it removes the item and spawns the monster.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill look through it quick but the item does get removed, the bosses just dont summon for some reason. Is there anything I should be looking for?

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Check for the item ID. If it is removed but it doesnt spawn it could mean alot of things. I would suggest looking for where it spawns (ctrl + f the id in the source) maybe it just doesnt spawn or something wasnt updated.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing I was able to find in the source was that the one npc gives the eye of fire as a reward and that if you dont have the eye of fire in your inventory you cant enter the door to zakum 4001017 was the item ID I used to search

Upvote 0
Back