• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

OurStory v142

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well my server is up and running, thanks a lot.
problem is if I try to log in with a different account the server stuck on login screen, how am I suppose to make my server public? thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wisely and slowly.
I don't understand how people are having login issues and are needing to be force logged in. I use a redirector, login manually works all fine...

But if you wanna use this source for a public server you're gonna need to fix a lot of things.

Reaction score
I don't understand how people are having login issues and are needing to be force logged in. I use a redirector, login manually works all fine...

But if you wanna use this source for a public server you're gonna need to fix a lot of things.

Yeah no poop sherlock, this source is terribly bugged.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone knows what to fix when I can't see the skill effects of others?
neither they can see mine

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone know how to solve the NPC ID : 2008 problem after loggin?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to solve the NPC ID : 2008 problem after loggin?

Probably disable its appearing, or fix its script.

Or take my general advice in the v14X space: Don't use ourstory. Not even if you want a v142. Just don't.

EDIT: don't use aesir or helisiumdev either, those might actually be worse then just ourstory.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Probably disable its appearing, or fix its script.

Or take my general advice in the v14X space: Don't use ourstory. Not even if you want a v142. Just don't.

EDIT: don't use aesir or helisiumdev either, those might actually be worse then just ourstory.

Hittin' me right in the feels QQ

But yeah I agree don't use this you're better off using one of the Acernis versions 144/145/146

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

But yeah I agree don't use this you're better off using one of the Acernis versions 144/145/146

Ahh cmon bby, i admit without ourstory acernis wouldn't have been wat it is today :D .....

Still bad do, i'm 100% sure that acernis has no bugs that ourstory has fixed, i'm 100% sure acernis has more fixes then ourstory.
If you're really hot for v142, grab acernis v146 and downgrade it using ourstory. Mallissy fixed that sucka up quite some moar. And iirc ourstory doesn't have cash shop filled but acernis does! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I quit 14x development, it is slow, buggy and would take so much time to create a good quality code base, like the ones that we have in v62.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I quit 14x development, it is slow, buggy and would take so much time to create a good quality code base, like the ones that we have in v62.

Here: use netty and packet processor v145. Never finished it. Maybe you'll like it.

NOTE: the switch case is still there, the packets in the switchcase are not handled, the ones in the packethandler are.

Back