Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos over 500k missing drops in wow

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
has anyone noticed that not a single mangos core has the 100% loot tables, they use bugged rips from sites, good examples of this in blizzard server blue items drops from lvl 20 mobs south of stormwind in the dark forest(dont know its name) but if u check that same area in mangos not a single mob drops any weapons or armor that are blue.

did the mangos coding teams get lazy with coding and just dont care anymore? since all p servers will die in 2 months?

here is the proof im saying about...

notice how the wolf has 178 drops yet in mangos he has 10? seriously?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm according to my creature_loot_template the Starving Dire Wolf (ID=213) has aproximitly 89 loot entries
Taking in account that the site gathers info by user drops and not direct DB info we can be sure that numerous drops are removed.

Furthermore all blue drops have had less than 10 drops out of the aprox total 147000 the change is slim you will get it no matter private or on a retail server.

And results will always vary based on what your Primary DB is (mine is UDB)
To think of it does the MaNGOS Core even have prepopulated data?

You could use (level 3 command) .reload all_loot to be sure your list reflects the ingame loot however I have not had any problems with the last months core releases and UDB.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I would like to point 2 things:
1. I have my own server Mangos+UDB+Sd2+Acid and it really drops those items. It dropped for me several times... so I guess it droped for other players
2. P servers will NEVER die... don't listen to what rummors are saying...
Even now, mangos is working to implement 4.0.0 features...when cata will be out, they will get it ready for a release in p serv world...
3. And by the way, the loot system mangos have it's based on loot pooles (not sure I write it good) but the ideea is that creatures won't have the loot showed in db as u see them on wowhead syte.... they are stored on pools and server extract them from there by some criterias...

If u heard something about warden 2, the bl1zz@rd shield system for wow, believe me it's a shenanigans, there is now warden 2, there is only warden + support for mac computers.

With respect,
Axel

Last edited:
Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no its not that LOL, i used to host a 1.12 server like 4 years ago when it was big, and i did have the full loots back then. NO db site will have the real 1.12 loots. that is why 95% of all dbs are missing loots. i actuaully found the correct tables with the REAL 1.12 loots. and yes i know its pooled lol i know how mangos works very well been using it since the day it was public.

did alot of fixing.

Back