• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Own Poker server??? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tripolis

I was wondering if anyone have tried to create a new poker server or something. What I was thinking about was to have the ability to create free tournaments where you can invite friends all over the world and play some Texas Hold'em. Or why not make a huge tournament where all the forumers in ragezone competes to be the best poker player in ragezone.

Well my question is, do you know a place where you can make own free poker tournaments? or some server files and client i can download to get that to work???

And please dont post rubbish here... I hope u can help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well ... i want to make a poker server bud i can't find the files. i was search in flash bud i can't find ...

if someone have someting ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great idea I think, MentaL should look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back