Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bourne user query

USE [Pangya_S4_TH]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[USP_NICKNAME_UPDATE] Script Date: 11/29/2010 18:42:13 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[USP_NICKNAME_UPDATE]
@x int,
@y varchar(20)
AS
BEGIN
-- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from
-- interfering with SELECT statements.
SET NOCOUNT ON;

select 0
END

I still have the same problem ....:grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I extract the pangya_Th in the folder login and gameserver most no appears nothing in the shop ... HELP PLEASE.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally managed to figure out exactly what to do when editing the shop. If I'm wrong anywhere, I hope someone who has already done this properly will tell me what needs to be changed.

Here's my tutorial on Item Shop editing:
  1. What you need: WinRAR, A hex editing program, and a Pangya PAK unpacker/repacker. I will NOT tell you where to find these. Just do a Google search to find them.
  2. Using a Pangya .pak unpacking program, unpack the most recent PAK file in the PangyaTH game folder.
    IN CASE YOU MAKE ANY MISTAKES, MAKE A BACKUP OF THE PAK FILE BEFORE CHANGING IT.
  3. In the 'data' folder that was extracted, look for pangya_th.iff. Change the file extension from .iff to .zip. Ignore the warning and hit Yes.
  4. You will see that there are a bunch of smaller IFF files in the IFF you changed. Extract the ZIP with WinRAR.
  5. Use a hex editor to edit the appropriate values in the appropriate extracted IFF files. Don't forget to save your progress.
    Which ones you have to change and how to edit them were explained earlier in the thread. DO NOT ASK ME.
  6. When you're done editing, repack all of the files with WinRAR into another ZIP called pangya_th.
  7. Change the file extension from .zip to .iff. Again, ignore the warning and hit Yes.
  8. Overwrite the old pangya_th.iff in the 'data' folder with the new one.
  9. Make a copy of the pangya_th.iff outside of the 'data' folder.
  10. Repack the data folder into a PAK file.
  11. Rename the new PAK to the PAK file that you originally unpacked.
  12. Replace the old PAK file in the PangyaTH game folder with your new PAK.
  13. Go into the PANGYA_SRV>Login folder and replace the pangya_th.iff there with the new one.
  14. Repeat #13 for the Py_GameServer#01 folder.
And that should be it. If there are any errors in my tutorial, please let me know ASAP.

EDIT: Thank you for the tips, Tsukasa. Tutorial edited.

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
1.) It's a zip file, not a rar file. That's important for the later packing process
2.) You should always repack the latest pak, not some very old one.
3.) You should always use the latest pangya_th.iff from the latest pak you can fine. It contains additional items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: GM Account

As a lot of you asked how to set a GM account here is the answer :
in Pangya_member_info table, just put 4 in capability and there you are a GM o_O.
It was not difficult eh?

Turion123456 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Now search by yourself on how to add the title XD

Thx Very Much :love:

@all
any1 know how solve ticker?
i have some ploblem
see
Turion123456 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If not Asking Too Much, Can someone share your edited pangya_th.iff ? :*:

PLEASE

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TH Items don't have most items we like in the US/EU/JP/KR clients ^^' so you have to make your own pak files ^^ or just make use of your whatever resources and add it yourself ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm... I don't know where I went wrong.

I copied all of the TH PAK files to a separate folder to unpack them. I unpacked each PAK file to look for textures that I wanted to edit. When I reached projectg583th.pak, I edited the IFF file in there. After editing it, I copied it over to the login and game server folders, then repacked 583. Tried to start the game, but it crashed before it even reached the login screen. Then some gibberish error appeared in the login server window, and there was beeping.

Did I screw up the IFF? Or perhaps the repacking process?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i need interface in english? Anyone have the files for clien side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I figured out what the problem was. Something went wrong with the repacking, but I don't know if it's the repacker or the method that I'm using to repack. The beeping and gibberish coming from the login server was because I had SQL Server off. -_-

EDIT: Yeah, I'm an idiot. I didn't know the repacker was supposed to close on its own. I kept closing the EXE before it finalized the packing.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Okay, this isn't good. After I edited the PAK files, I ran my game. Everything was running smoothly. Even my Nell problem was fixed.

But I can't make rooms again. I checked the server version through the PangyaTH updater, and it's still at 583.01. No changes were made to my ProjectG EXE or the Pangya_Server_Config table (i.e. they both say 583.01). Now what's wrong?

EDIT: I replaced the edited PAK files with the orignal ones, and I'm still getting the room error. That means the version number changed, even though it still says 583.01. I have no idea how to check what it actually is, though.

EDIT2: Okay, it seems to have fixed itself. But for some reason, I'm not allowed to use certain courses.
  • Courses that work: Eastern Valley, West Wiz, Wiz Wiz, Ice Spa, Deep Inferno, and Shining Sand
  • Courses that don't work: all Blue courses, all Wind courses, Lost Seaway, Ice Cannon, White Wiz, and Silvia Cannon
Whenever I try to use any of the courses I listed as not working, my game crashes. All I see in the logs is "CODE: 0 ERROR REPORTED: Exception", and nothing else. What does this mean?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for my first question in this board.

I open progectg_private_FINAL.exe

BUT

It mean no file from server,but I opened server.

PS.THIS picture isn't my picture but when I open server it have some problem!
PS2.I live in thailand.

:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know solve problem with ticker?
i send 1 message ,ex : Welcome.
but dont show the menssage correct , just <> :s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have a fair client english translated. around 600-700mb(compressed) i deleted some of the pak files that don't really mean anything.. compressed most of it and i got it to work easily.

Note: you don't have to replace all of the textures you can simple make a new pak file name it ProjectG583tha.pak or what ever letter you want. then use the ui folder and add what ever it is that's english there ^^ and there you go. but if you really want to be sure just check the other folders to know which file goes where ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my first question in this board.

I open progectg_private_FINAL.exe

BUT

It mean no file from server,but I opened server.

PS.THIS picture isn't my picture but when I open server it have some problem!
PS2.I live in thailand.

:?:

Use my projectG. What are you using in this image is not mine ... xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't even know what's going on with my client anymore.

My edited PAK files are the reason why certain courses crash the game.
But if I DON'T use the edited PAKs, I can't make any rooms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have used some fixes from tsukasa and bubbastic
a nickname for them and save and load character and some others.
more when I change my nick, Ex : loginid: "swdl" for Nickname "swedlow" and when relog, my old nick back = my loginid "swdl"

Anyone know how I fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't even know what's going on with my client anymore.

My edited PAK files are the reason why certain courses crash the game.
But if I DON'T use the edited PAKs, I can't make any rooms.

If your installation is correct, yuo should be able to play without changing any pak. If not, there are some problems in your procedures.

Paks add/replace content in game. So original paks won't make the game crash. You should try to fix your server before editing pak files. When it works fine with original paks, add yours ;)

BTW great work on CHAR EQUIP (just nell is still undressed and rings) :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back