Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is practically a gift so for those leechers out there that don't know how to make their own stuff GTFO! but if your a developer like all others here, you'll understand how long we've waited for this. So THANKS!]

EDIT: and btw hey hsreina! its me Bluemania from the hontoshado forums ^^ now i can test some of my items in this server. just need to know how to add items LoL!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is practically a gift so for those leechers out there that don't know how to make their own stuff GTFO! but if your a developer like all others here, you'll understand how long we've waited for this. So THANKS!]

Developper or not, you can't play with this database so you have 2 options : you ask for a complete version or you forget about it! :cool:

edit : and hmm it's not a gift (or poisened one) for leechers since the DB has been voluntary truncated before it was posted here. Otherwise ppl could NOT start the game

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EDIT: and btw hey hsreina! its me Bluemania from the hontoshado forums ^^ now i can test some of my items in this server. just need to know how to add items LoL!

if you're developer you don't need this compiled server! I don't know what you mean by developper @___@

and for add items on this server you can use gm commands
or a gm_tool exist for do this kind of stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am what I am trying to work on hand, I'm not a developer. I'm trying everything I have available and within my reach. Unfortunately I do not have much capacity to begin at the beginning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am what I am trying to work on hand, I'm not a developer. I'm trying everything I have available and within my reach. Unfortunately I do not have much capacity to begin at the beginning.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same situation as you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you're developer you don't need this compiled server! I don't know what you mean by developper @___@

and for add items on this server you can use gm commands
or a gm_tool exist for do this kind of stuff.

i Wasn't starting flaming or anything. but yeah, i agree i'd rather have the source than a compiled version. but making one won't be so easy since you need a lot of time and that i don't have. that's why i said this was a gift. i'm sorry if it all came out wrong.

And i meant creating new items not adding one in the account. we already talked about this HSreina. Editing the clubset won't change the stats right? anyways i'm sorry if i offended anyone.:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Wasn't starting flaming or anything. but yeah, i agree i'd rather have the source than a compiled version. but making one won't be so easy since you need a lot of time and that i don't have. that's why i said this was a gift. i'm sorry if it all came out wrong.

And i meant creating new items not adding one in the account. we already talked about this HSreina. Editing the clubset won't change the stats right? anyways i'm sorry if i offended anyone.:*:

Create, edit, delete items are easy things to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create, edit, delete items are easy things to do.
looks like sharing more infos or the complete DB is much harder...
Putting an incomplete DB to have some ppl giving a helping hand and finaly just share with very few ppl, well thats not the spirit of the internet and of this forum.

lets face it:
my old Kr account is out of use.
my jp account: still on but can be ban anytime
my Eu account: serv is closing
dont have an account on pangya_th
pangya US sucks a lot.

the best way to keep on going with pangya is having a private serv and play it with some friends.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
some dbo has missing
Pang-CB Server 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_TUTORIAL_GET_STATUS'.)
Pang-CB Server 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_CARD_GET_LIST'.)
Pang-CB Server 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_CHAR_EQUIP_LOAD_S4'.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some dbo has missing
Pang-CB Server 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_TUTORIAL_GET_STATUS'.)
Pang-CB Server 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_CARD_GET_LIST'.)
Pang-CB Server 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_CHAR_EQUIP_LOAD_S4'.)

Configure .INI Files ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can connect to the server just fine, im having problems when creating a nick name...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can connect to the server just fine, im having problems when creating a nick name...

Use code credit by advance
Code:
USE [Pangya_S4_TH]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[USP_NICKNAME_UPDATE]    Script Date: 11/29/2010 18:42:13 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
 ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[USP_NICKNAME_UPDATE]
@x int,
@y varchar(20)
AS
BEGIN
-- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from
-- interfering with SELECT statements.
SET NOCOUNT ON;

select 0
END

In database has missing StoredProcedure

USP_TUTORIAL_GET_STATUS
USP_CARD_GET_LIST
USP_CHAR_EQUIP_LOAD_S4
can't select gameserver chanal

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try with more letters :p:

Chiosin can you share your .dat files so I can have text in english too please ?

Does anyone know GM commands like how to make rain, server up, server down, and so on?
And another question : where can we find ItemID references to add them in ITEMWAREHOUSE ?

Darkknight, with this db files here, you can't get better than that. You'll need a complete version but I think they don't share it because they plan to make a private server online soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back