• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Paradise Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I'm here to give out Paradise Files.. ik you all probably wont want them since there are problems with the server.... Since I quit and I heard Paradise is Closing..there I'm done with it. so here..​

AtPixel - Paradise Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Files
[DOWLOAD LINK]

BTW.. Message to Paradise.. STOP LEACHING.... The Ice Cave Map was Terra's and your taking it.. Shame on you guys.. thought your Graphics Designer you Just hired was "Great and Awesome"​

XD Enjoy~

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Since you moved it, here.
Why the duck would i want paradise files, they are more broken then odin.
Btw jordan we were planning on firing your butt anyway. You made 2 skin sets and one of them looked like poop. You made an ugly butt banner. You raged every time somebody talked to you wrong or you died in pvp. Also to top that all off you were just as much part of the leeching as the rest of the server. From an admin at paradise. GJ bro.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
never made a banner... and the way i make my skins are up to me.. if you can do it better show me.

John you have some balls talking since your always having problem with adding things to the game ;)... and LOL cuz Kyle looks on my website for skins all the time.. so GJ bro and i didnt rage on fbz xD

Also you just talked smack about your own Server your at... *claps* your dumb gtfo!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You raged every time somebody talked to you wrong or you died in pvp.

Now this brings back memories. I duno what u mean tho, Odin filez ain't broke or else they wouldn't run and there wouldn't me millions of servers opening without having to lift a finger at all.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
never made a banner... and the way i make my skins are up to me.. if you can do it better show me.
I dont gd. You should know that.

John you have some balls talking since your always having problem with adding things to the game ;)... and LOL cuz Kyle looks on my website for skins all the time.. so GJ bro and i didnt rage on fbz xD
You mean the website where you compile everything you rip from other servers, Gj. Also every member of staff will agree with me, as well as all players who know you, about how badly you rage. Also again. MOST OF YOUR stuff IS GARBAGE. http://forum.ragezone.com/f591/minecraft-skins-943862/index2.html
2 good things in that, The other one which was your keyblade set, had maybe one good thing. Again gj. As far as adding things to the game, you mean the patches you gave me at the last minute which were broken? Yea ok. To bad they all were implemented. Also, Only thing i didn't know how to add was maps, I never played with maps in 2008 files. You also apparently didn't realize, that the last time i did anything with fiesta was maybe a long butt time ago? (Before Victus whenever that was.)

Also you just talked smack about your own Server your at... *claps* your dumb gtfo!
Yea the server is crap and everything is broken. You released crap files which we are fixing. I don't get whats wrong with saying that.
You're a Special person. This is Ragezone, not your crappy, weebly, "Modding site".

In closing, You're a fag.

Now this brings back memories. I duno what u mean tho, Odin filez ain't broke or else they wouldn't run and there wouldn't me millions of servers opening without having to lift a finger at all.
No odin files are broken, Paradise files are in a worse state then odin files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay.. ... me liking both genders has NOTHING to do with this at all. You fucked up on Paradise Patch as CheezIt for auras or w/e and you quit.. now you come back as Nya and dont do poop. and if you cant grappic design duck off then dude. BTW.. your hame page to your game is from Weebly.. so. Screw off . and the last min patch wasnt broken.. your the one who didnt check that the file was "resitems" and not "resitem" Glad your still being a penis to me too bud. You on here more then you actually help your server. Didnt know Asains Raged Dat much ;P

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Jordan, I love how you think you know everything about what happens behind the scenes on the dedi. Theres no point in arguing with you about what i did because you wouldn't understand anyway, Resitem patch was you again. Aura patch wasn't fucked up, IN fact aura/s worked fine. Besides that, I never quit, again i told you that.

In closing, Sorry for being a penis to a penis mr. SHNS ARE TO HARD SO IM DONE WITH THEM.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and nothing is wrong with the files xD your server is messed up cuz Kyle only wiped w00_Character and left w00_GameLog. Sorry your server is so fail.. lol and ty for calling my skins bad or w/e ... id like to see you try ANYTHING.. so pls go eat your rice and go back to your lol Skype chat for your game.. kthx bye~!

i never said it was hard at all? i said it was confusing.. Big difference

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You're a tard. AGAIN "I love how you think you know everything about what happens behind the scenes on the dedi." Sir, We whipped Accounts (Not on purpose) not Characters, Thats why every single person could get their character back. And that has nothing to do with how broken the files are.
In closing http://puu.sh/3L5ZU.png

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your done with shns because they are to confusing, Thats practically the same thing. You sir, are a true tard. http://puu.sh/3L5ZU.png

In Closing, Gj with your random bs in trying to defend yourself when most of it makes you look bad.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and nothing is wrong with the files xD your server is messed up cuz Kyle only wiped w00_Character and left w00_GameLog. Sorry your server is so fail.. lol and ty for calling my skins bad or w/e ... id like to see you try ANYTHING.. so pls go eat your rice and go back to your lol Skype chat for your game.. kthx bye~!

i never said it was hard at all? i said it was confusing.. Big difference

Is that why others were able to log into an account that wasn't theirs?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No, That was fixed already. Also jordan doesnt know poop about what happened anyway, even though we explained it a couple of times, Hes just slow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
um its not protect? its correcting you cuz you always corrected me and got tired of it so screw off and let these fine people download the server files x3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL Youur server is with the log in glitch... Its not fixed at all! cuz 2 days ago someone complained about that to me and i had to explain "i'm Done"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A whole guild quit the server quit the server when someones stuff got stolen. When we spoke to gucci all he said was "That's too bad". (We were #1 at the time)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There's no point in even arguing with somebody like you. it has been fixed. Tokens get deleted on log in, Therefor that's not possible, Also What you don't realize is we had another problem with logging in, basically when we moved over accounts, since char db wasn't broken, characters on the same account # as the one that was just created appeared.

Back