• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Patterns] PatternCooler & BgPatterns

Reaction score

Pattern Cooler is a website that allow you to customize patterns in their big library. they have plenty of patterns to use and also you can edit the colors of every line/pixel/vector w/e thing in the picked pattern. With this Resource you can get patterns for many things such as:
  • WebDesign
  • Wallpapers
  • Flyers
  • etc...

this does the same thing as the one above, i don't really need to talk much about this one...So, i hope to see this useful for you guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is another site I found to not work for me. I click on a pattern to customize , and it says loading. Well ... it's loading for a few hours .. or until I get bored and close the webpage.

thats because you have a bad connection or your browser cant read the scripts the website is loading at once. The site is really fast and easy to use at my computer & browser (firefox).

Back