• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Paul Walker "Agent O'Conner" dead at 40 in car crash.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be sad about an actor which has died but it turned out to be different this time. He was one of the main actors in Fast and Furious which is my favorite movie of all time no doubt. I was really excited for the F&F 7 because it was going to have a great story but what can I say its such a great loss may he rest in peace.

Repthon - Paul Walker "Agent O'Conner" dead at 40 in car crash. - RaGEZONE Forums

Whats left of his car.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It wasn't his car..he was a passenger in a friends car when they hit something in the road causing the car to burst into flames.

Wonder if they finished filming F&F 7...or if this tragedy will kill that movie.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
So sad to realize how fast someone can just go away. I can imagine him driving and suddenly he is gone so depressing.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sad to hear this .. going to miss him ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck ive never been so sad either. Another reason why I won't be watching the F&F 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't imagine F&F 7 without him.

RIP Paul [*]

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Car's barely recognisable is it?

R.I.P Paul.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just woke up and saw this, couldn't believe it at all. I'm a huge Fast & Furious fan (look at my sig aswell :thumbup1:) and Paul Walker is one of my favourite actors overall. I've enjoyed watching a lot of his movies, not just F&F.

Felt sad to see that he died, it's almost as if I knew him personally.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just saw this on Facebook and I thought it was a joke, I have serious doubts about the future of F&F now. RIP, you were always my favorite male actor in Fast and Furious.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's a shame :/, bet if he was driving instead of his friend they would be alive

His friend had way more experience than him at driving. There is always an "if".

Judging by the wreck and the news reports, he was breaking the speed limit anyway, however sad, it may have been prevented if in fact he was breaking the limit.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
I believe that F&F7 has already been filmed..?

Either way, they will make something up that will cover his death. If F&F7 isn't filmed yet, I bet the movie will start with Vin Diesel and all the rest getting information from the cops that "Paul" (idk the names in the movies) has died, and then movie will continue and everyone forgets about Paul :S

Either way, been seeing this ALL over my Facebook today, eventually I went ice cold and wrote "So another actor died, and the world ended. Or did it....?" Lol.

But yea, he was a good actor and nobody deserves to die like that! :)

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
F&F7 is nearly completed, they were due to leave for Abu Dubai to film additional scenes, maybe they change the end of the movie and digitally kill him off, that allows F&F8 to have a plot to avenge his death.

Reaction score
F&F7 is nearly completed, they were due to leave for Abu Dubai to film additional scenes, maybe they change the end of the movie and digitally kill him off, that allows F&F8 to have a plot to avenge his death.
I doubt they'll show the death of his character in the movie. That just seems... inappropriate.

Back