• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Paul Walker "Agent O'Conner" dead at 40 in car crash.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
R.I.P Paul walker , And to the other guy which nobody cares about that died with him in the same car , Maybe because hes not famous or maybe because nobody knew in fact Paul walker has been always the favourite actor of the whole F/F movie or Eight below movie for example one of his amazing movies , and actually some people are saying that they wont watch Fast and furious 7 after paul died , but the truth is everyone has to watch it for two reasons , because for sure they are planning a huge scene into that movie about paul death , and to see if the replaced actor of paul is gonna be atleast as good as paul was which nobody thinks so

View attachment 141835

No one knew who was in the car with Paul.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reports say that his 8 year old son tried to get him out of the car. I do think that Roger Rodas was driving and was in the car with him. After all the car belonged to him.

RIP to both Paul Walker, and Roger Rodas.

The Los Angeles County coroner's office has determined the official causes of for Paul Walker and Roger Rodas.
After conducting autopsies on both men, the office confirmed on Wednesday, Dec. 4, that Rodas, 38, died of multiple traumatic injuries. Walker, 40, died of the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.
The deaths were ruled to be accidental. Toxicology results are pending and may take several weeks.
After attending a Reach Out WorldWide charity event on Saturday, Nov. 30, Rodas and Walker went for a drive in a Porsche Carrera GT. Their vehicle struck a light pole, two trees and a speed limit sign. When police arrived on the scene in Santa Clarita, Calif., deputies found the vehicle engulfed in flames.

The main report

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ironic, the person who drove was a professional racer. Never was into fast & furious. Speed is not a toy. rip i guess.

I was just having a family conversation about this for dinner. It's so sad. >_< We loved him! Just a few minutes and someone is just erased from the world. Or seconds. God's delete button.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RIP Paul Walker,Fast & Furious never be the same without him

Reaction score
F&F7 is nearly completed, they were due to leave for Abu Dubai to film additional scenes, maybe they change the end of the movie and digitally kill him off, that allows F&F8 to have a plot to avenge his death.

I really doubt they'll show his death... That was go against a lot of personal beliefs that could hurt the franchise and is also extremely inappropriate.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really doubt they'll show his death... That was go against a lot of personal beliefs that could hurt the franchise and is also extremely inappropriate.
I know it's inappropriate, it's an example. You usually don't think if something is inappropriate or not when you want to get a post done pretty quickly. My wording wasn't the best either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RIP, Gone but never forgotten
Repthon - Paul Walker "Agent O'Conner" dead at 40 in car crash. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
one, just because paul wasn't driving doesn't mean they would of been safe. pauls driving record is horrid.

plus who gives a poop. its not like it changed your life.

ooo an actor died. big whoop. get over it.

Reactions: 404
Back