Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PB Offline-Online New 2015 (client pb Tahadi)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post source maybe?!

Tested, When I login no server pops up to join..
Bi75R5 - PB Offline-Online New 2015 (client pb Tahadi) - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear friend edit folder "\data" "channelTemplate" and "gameservers" IP addresses.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys I need server pointblank work stable , shop , pvp 8*8 , full fixed just work on lan i do not need it online just on lan .

I got server of PB but it is not stable and the shop bugs and the server full of bugs pvp just work 1*1 and the game crash so many times , and i try to fix it but i can not do fix .

so i need help to get server full fixed just work on lan not online

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys I need server pointblank work stable , shop , pvp 8*8 , full fixed just work on lan i do not need it online just on lan .

I got server of PB but it is not stable and the shop bugs and the server full of bugs pvp just work 1*1 and the game crash so many times , and i try to fix it but i can not do fix .

We are also searching my brother... When found also inform us....
:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

One thing you can be sure, no one will give you files fully working. Learn how to program, and you will do better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the client I have works for C# Server only thing is I need the source of FarisFreaks server then I can fix the small bugs!

the client fails and stuff, because the server has items that the customer does not, and do it in lan as I do? need 2 ips or can not.

Reaction score
you explain me as I can put on lan please

Change IP address to you're server's IP.

Gameclient.cs ( Explaining packet )

PHP:
List<ReceiveBaseGamePacket> list = new List<ReceiveBaseGamePacket>();
            if (!GameClient._isConnectedAviable)
                return;
            ushort num2 = num1;
            if ((uint)num2 <= 10000U)
            {
                switch (num2)
                {
                    case (ushort)0xA13: //This packet allows player to enter game.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_USER_ENTER_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0x212: //530 This is the packet to purchase all shop items.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_SHOP_BUY_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xC07: //3079 This packet allows player ability to enter public lobby or any lobby.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_ENTER_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xC0B: //3079 This packet allows player the right to leave and lobby.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_LEAVE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xC01: //3079 This packet displays all available rooms on server.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_GET_ROOMLIST_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xC1D: //3101 This packets changes the room name.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_CREATE_NICK_NAME_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xF16: //3079 This packet shows user info such a K/D and etc,
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_ENTER_PROFILE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xA0D: //3079 This packet is for server admins to seen notices to all players in announce box.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_SERVER_MESSAGE_ANNOUNCE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xB03: //2819 This packet allows player to enter the shop. SIMPLE SHIZZLE
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_SHOP_ENTER_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xB01: //2817 This packer allows player to close the shop.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_SHOP_LEAVE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xB05: //2821 This packet pull all items and adds in shop.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_SHOP_LIST_REQ(this, buff));
                        new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_SHOP_LIST_REQ(this, buff).run();
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xA3B: //2619 This packet I believe it for ACT's
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_USER_TITLE_GET_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xA3D: //2621 Same packet as one above... Hmm
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_USER_TITLE_USE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xA3F: //2623 This packets unequips users title so i think one above equips?
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_USER_TITLE_DETACH_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xA0B: //2571 loads channel list
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_ENTER_CHANNELSELECT_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xE01: //3585 allows player to enter inventory
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_INVENTORY_ENTER_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xE05: //3589 allows player to close inventory
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_INVENTORY_LEAVE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0x5A1: // Allows player to join a clan.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_CS_CLAN_LOGIN_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0x5A3: // Allowes player to leave clan.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_CS_CLAN_LOGOUT_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0x5A5: //Think this packet list's all clans.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1446_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0x5AB:// Same thing I said above
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1446_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xB55:// ? N/A
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_2901_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)2627: // This packetis for chatting ... ( BUGGED Make's D/C )
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_CHATTING_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xB51: // Entered the shops outpost ( Makes users disconnect so its disabled )
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_OUTPOST_ENTER_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xB53:// Leave the outpost.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_OUTPOST_LEAVE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xC11: // This packets lets players create a room...
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_CREATE_ROOM_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)2654: // ? N/A 
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_2653_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)534: // Inventory item equip ( says not used )
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_534_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3864:// This packet closes users profile.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_LEAVE_PROFILE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3845: // This packet allows player to change to whatever team they want.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_ROOM_CHANGE_TEAM_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1416: // This packet is the rank need to create a clan.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1416_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1447: // This packet is used to create/check clan name is available.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1447_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1310: // This packet displays clan infomation also when clan is created!
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1310_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3854: //This packet shows all users that are in lobby.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_ROOM_GET_LOBBY_USER_LIST_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3906: // This packet was disabled ( this changed room password )
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_3593_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)2581: // This packet saves users config (audio,community etc)
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_2581_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1304: // This packet displays clan info
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1304_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3884: // This packet sends player room invites.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new CM_INVITE_ROOM_RETURN(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)2605: // This packet is for missons
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BASE_USER_MISSION_BUY_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3081: // This packet allows users  to join rooms.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_JOIN_ROOM_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3087: // This packet shows room information.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_LOBBY_GET_ROOMINFO_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3849: // This packet closes room slots and kicks players from room.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_ROOM_CLOSE_SLOT_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1362:// This packet saves clan information?
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new CM_CLAN_SAVEINFO1(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1364: // This packet is same as above ( shows successfull message )
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new CM_CLAN_SAVEINFO2(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)548: // This packet allows players to change name!
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_CUPON_CHANGE_PLAYER_NAME_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1360: // Another unknown packet
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1360_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1320: // Another unknown packet
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1320_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1306: // Another unknown packet
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1306_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)282: // This packet allows you to invite your friends.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new CM_FRIEND_INVITE(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)284: // This packet lets you delete friends?
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new CM_FRIEND_REMOVE(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)536: // Another unknown packet
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_536_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)0xD03: // This packet allows users to ready up for game.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BATTLE_READYBATTLE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)417://This packer is to send private messages..
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_417_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)290: // This packet sends whispers and private messages..
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_AUTH_SEND_WHISPER_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)1312: // This packets lets disband/leave clan depeneding on rank in clan.
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_1312_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3344: // This packet belong to packet below..
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_3860_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3348:// This packet is when in-game i think...
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BATTLE_PRESTARTBATTLE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3904: // This packet displays map names...
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new opcode_3650_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                    case (ushort)3384: // This packet ends battle..
                        list.Add((ReceiveBaseGamePacket)new PROTOCOL_BATTLE_ENDBATTLE_REQ(this, buff));
                        goto label_67;
                }
            }

Back