• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PBProject - V127

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I will present this server made of 0, Contains TCPLister very different from the others.
In this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that.The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127.

Abvu2S5 - PBProject - V127 - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment PBProject.zipView attachment PBProject.zip
pass: pointblankprivate.com.brIn this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that. The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I will present this server made of 0, Contains TCPLister very different from the others.
In this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that.The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127.

Abvu2S5 - PBProject - V127 - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment 164195View attachment 164195
pass: pointblankprivate.com.brIn this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that. The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127
how to descrypt packet pb client version current

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back