Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Aion - Future to come

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltW0IX7Qa6A"]YouTube- AION Vision Movie[/ame]

HDR Lighting
Player Housing
Weather System (Advanced)
+ When it rains, places can flood
+ When it snows, the snow lands on the floor
+ When its sunny, the sun soars
+ much more
I think more classes
plus a lot more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
unfortunately it's p2p :< i would join int svrs too...but well, psvr is still okay

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend this game to any of you if you're not prepared for a grindfest.
Really, this is not a copy of WoW, and have almost nothing to do with WoW.
The lore, is amazing, sure.
But really, besides the campaign quests ( which gives a good reward of EXP & Items ) it's all about grinding.
After level ~42, I would say pure grinding for 30hours would give you a level, and that really is PURE grinding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u don't know grind unless you've played silkroad. compared to that, aion is much easier.

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know what grind is, thanks.
Played the most MMO out there, and that includes Maplestory.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go right now, grind a char in an official server in SRO from 1 to 110 without any kind of plvl or premium items.

Let me know how it was in about 3 years.
Or just ask him to go back to Maple Story, grind to 200, and come back in 4 years.

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or just ask him to go back to Maple Story, grind to 200, and come back in 4 years.

I'd rather do this, but nah..
but there's still exception, as in Maplestory.. you can do pretty much everything at level 120? goes pretty fast to reach that.
In Aion, Dredgion ( similar to Arena ) starts at 46.. and there's a 80% chance of that your opponents team will be filled with 50s.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
looks great might have to buy this poop

Back