Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] FreeStyle Football

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Guys! :thumbup: I wanna share this exciting online football game of GameKiss. I am a hardcore fan of Football, but I can't see new and unique online football game until I saw the teaser video of FreeStyle Football. It looks great so I tried to download the game.

Unlike other football games, you never control the whole team, every single player in your team is also a individual player.

influential - [PC] FreeStyle Football - RaGEZONE Forums

Since FreeStyle Football is a game with MMO aspects, you can level up your character and learn new skills as well.

Football Uniforms and generic jerseys? Seems boring. In FreeStyle Football, You can modify your fashion and be unique from the other players! :eek:tt: :cool:

influential - [PC] FreeStyle Football - RaGEZONE Forums

You can download the game at

Hope I can see new players in the pitch! :8::D::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow. Is this game better than Football Superstar that I am playing?

Nice video bro. I also see that video on STEAM. Is this game free to play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Defenitely YES. It is free to play. I am playing this game for about 2 weeks ago and it is awesome. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow. What is better? Freestyle Football or Football Superstar?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can say that this game is better than Football Superstar you are saying. I didn't play that Football Superstar but I can say and I am sure that this is a better find.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? How can you say that you even say that you dont even play Football Superstar?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because since I play this game I am addicted to it and I dont wanna stop playing it. Try this game and you will find out what game is better of the two.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see. Can you give me some overview of the game. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. No problem with that. Let me start in the character. You can choose from three different character; the Midfielder, Forward and the Defender. After you choose will have to choose the appearance of your character and dress him up. Different clothes and items can be bought on the item shop. You can also buy and equip different skills for your character so you will be more competitive in the game. (HEY BRO THIS IS ONE OF THE FEATURES OF THE GAME THAT I REALLY ENJOY); you can also equip and buy different ceremonies in the game. Those moves are done after you or your team mates score. THIS GIVES YOU THE SWAG IN THE PITCH. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not finish bro. XD. The game is consist of two quarters; each quarters contains 3 minutes each. The team that has the highest score wins the game. In case of tie, penalty kicks are awarded for both teams. The team that scores more wins the game. Just like the real football game. Simple as ABC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then whats next? How can I level up fast? are there many players in game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just have to play many games as you can. Level up fast?? Try to win fast. LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Players in the game? Estimated? in peak time and normal time?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game is only 3 months young. In peak time my estimated players when Im playing is around 40-50 persons and in normal maybe 30+ something like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see that is a good number for a newly released game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. So join us in this game and I am sure that you will like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. As an avid online sports game I must try this one. Ill download and play it at the week end. Thanks for suggesting me this game. Hope Ill like it. -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am sure you will do. Your always welcome buddy. If ill find another game I will tell it to you. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro. I am now addicted to this game. LOL. Nice game.

Back