• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[PC] Gigantic, Upcoming MOBA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys this is a re-post cuz the prev thread got deleted for lacking more info. So this will be quite detailed then.

Just wondering if anyone here is gonna play this MOBA called Gigantic?

It's definitely more than just your everyday MOBA since it's not like your usual Dota 2 or LoL. The artwork look absolutely amazing and bold which is one of the reasons why I am gonna play. The game play also seem decent from watching PAX interviews. But obviously will need to play more Alpha to find out.

The basics of this game is: 5 vs 5, and your objective is to destroy enemy's Guardian. You can customize your Guardian before the game starts and you can also summon out different creatures based on your strategic planning. This game is 3D and, might I say again, the artwork is just *drool*.

Below are some links to find out more information about this game:

Official website:
Reddit:

Let me know if you are interested. If you are gonna reply with anything negative about it please be constructive.

Cheers

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw this a few months ago and got a really nice first expression, so I've signed up for the alpha. I am really hoping this will bring something fresh and new to the moba world. Definitely looking forward to it!

Back