• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PC] Need Few suggestions on MMORPG

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I used to be a fan of Diablo & A3 but I am now in search for a new MMORPG to waste some time with.

Have gone through various videos in youtube but still can't find something I think I would like.

Here is what I am looking for:

It would be better if it's P2P cos I hate "item malls".

1) No cartoons & No 2D stuff
2) Human like characters with various weapon selections
3) Need NOT 7.000.000 useless skills , magic, casts, magic jewels etc.
4) Gotta be FULL of intelligent monsters, most games I saw, you have to run for 1-2 mins in order to find few monsters to kill. Not to mention they are stupid too, they are not coming to you unless you hit them or get too close to them.
4a) Teleporting system, m too old and bored to run for 10mins to reach that boss map.
5) PvP system
6) Some "Blacksmith" thing to upgrade, improve your stuff
7) Monsters should drop something useful
8) "Party" system , so that few friends can play together and gain exp.
9) NOT FPS kind of thing
10) Cute graphics
11) Would be nice if there was some balance for players like me that don't play 24/7
12) Player shops to sell items to other players

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: Need Few suggestions on MMORPG

none, buddy. totally nothing. mmos are poop and overrated now.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Need Few suggestions on MMORPG

Why is it that no one has learned to read the rules yet?

Follow these rules or your thread will be deleted.

Back