Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Runes of Magic.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes the 28th of this month. You will all be picked it is just a matter of who will get picked 1st.

And there will be no character wipe in any stages of the beta.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
low? by the look at some of their preview (ss, vids) no its gonna be over 1gb

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the date of the release? signed up, just wanna know release date.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's the 28th.

Some news on mounts and combos and more:

*You can rent mounts from level 1 but later on you can get your own mounts and epic mounts that you can fight with.
*You can use skills in a certain order (Mage spells) certain spells casted in a certain order will make a critical attack that will explode all the monsters around you.
*There will be updates and expansions every 2-3 month.
*You can make your own modifications to the interface like in wow.
*You can upgrade items in different ways. Either enhancing the attributes or socketing it with gems and runes. Later on you can dye your armour and gear as well.

Ill be back with more news some day ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah it's the 28th.

Some news on mounts and combos and more:

*You can rent mounts from level 1 but later on you can get your own mounts and epic mounts that you can fight with.
*You can use skills in a certain order (Mage spells) certain spells casted in a certain order will make a critical attack that will explode all the monsters around you.
*There will be updates and expansions every 2-3 month.
*You can make your own modifications to the interface like in wow.
*You can upgrade items in different ways. Either enhancing the attributes or socketing it with gems and runes. Later on you can dye your armour and gear as well.

Ill be back with more news some day ^^

It's good to know that it'll be updated quite frequently. Love new content.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention there will be housing in this game but don't know if there will be a guild hall or not.
Around march we should get the first expansion with a new race (The elfs) and two new classes : Tarot dancer and druid.
But stuff as gear will be added frequently.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The closed beta is coming, 7 more days. All hope to be in the first batch :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I'd actually like to give this a shot, I've registered and everything. It does look like a good MMO.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
might just be there myself, looks pretty fun.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty damn good. I've been looking for a game like this to keep me entertained. I signed up, can't wait for the BETA to be honest.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
A select few (hence the name closed beta), according to their FAQ. Just keep your fingers crossed or wait for the open beta.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All the people that singe up in the closed beta will get in. But some before others they will let user ins by batches of 500 for the 1st batch then 250 every hour I think.
They do this to not overload the 1st server and will add servers if needed.
Members of guilds get priority to get in game first.

If not members that tryed the alpha test where surprised with the game play (Unlike 4story that sucked bad). The only recommendation is to disable the footsteps as soon as you play with your char it is very annoying and only should be used in PvP.
And users will start with a house and can rent regular mounts form the verry beginning of the game. But later on can acquire them and eventually epic mounts that can fight.

Back