• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PC]Star Wars: The Old Republic

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well.
I need to go change my pants now.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It's an MMO, so yes, I assume it will be only for the PC.

damn..... wish it was cross-platformed like Shadowrun so I could play from my Xbox 360. My comp is stone age.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks epic and Daedius that isnt true, I paid over 550 for my computer and it is crap, its a dell not so good for gaming and it has 128 mbs of video card power WOOT

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
SWTOR is so hot. Been waiting for this game for months now. I love the storyline, the comics they've come out with and their holocron videos. It's great.

I agree sooo much.

But there will be a tough choice.

Sith.
or Republic.

Probobly will go with Republic.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks epic and Daedius that isnt true, I paid over 550 for my computer and it is crap, its a dell not so good for gaming and it has 128 mbs of video card power WOOT

I paid 600 Euros for mine:

Q6600 2.4 GHz
4GB Ram
1GB Geforce 9500 GT
500GB Hitachi Hard drive
DVD-RW
GigaByte Motherboard
500W PSU

Had a free usb wireless network adapter, and TV card thingy thrown in as well.

Pretty capable of playing games well enough. ;)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy poop even if the game sucks that trailor was epic =)

Back