• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PC] Thanatos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are you kidding me dude?
you're just protecting useless and unplayable game , had u checked it yet? everything is bugged , nothing new
dat stupid noisy sound of mobs is deafening me , beside , its poop , believe it or not ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are you kidding me dude?
you're just protecting useless and unplayable game , had u checked it yet? everything is bugged , nothing new
dat stupid noisy sound of mobs is deafening me , beside , its poop , believe it or not ;)

it is a beta ..... not a completed game.

1. it is not kal so stop wishing it is

2. you played a beta for 1 day of an unfinished game and say it has alot of bugs ( no poop sherlock)

3. name one single kalonline server INCLUDING int that has no bugs ( you cant it does not exist )

4. how can everything be bugged ? ( you have not seen everything yet )

of course thanatos sucked when you tried it ( because you all went into it comparing it to kalonline )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know its beta uncompleted game , but its concept and base of the game is really sucks boring , i loved kal cus its more realistic game than this one , had you seen how archer is moving @ thanatos? and how it stops to attack?!
the skills of the characters isn't realistic and limited skills too , dont fit 2014-2015 games right now

and what should we compare it too ? mario 3D ?
kal nd thantos are made by same company so we can compare them together , i expect this game will fail very fast ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah guys, you cannot really expect that much equality to kal.

Also take in mind that the guys behind the kal magic where probably from netmarble or left inix years ago.

You can tell there isn't any good guy in the team for years if you look at all those updates.

Especially when they removed D1 and Beach monsters to add new monsters because the engine is limited

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they said it the team who has developed kal-online is not the same team who developing thanatos

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Inix says this is closed beta - well for me it's kind of alpha or even pre-alpha beta xD graphic isn't bad at all, there's no graphic settings so I guess we're able to play on low (or not?) quality now. Waiting for some embellish-kawaii!-things like bloom :closedeyes:

Guess some people should read this
B1TTH0i - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway, for me - dynamics of attack/character sucks.

dat inix
M3pdvbU - [PC] Thanatos - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is a beta ..... not a completed game.

1. it is not kal so stop wishing it is

2. you played a beta for 1 day of an unfinished game and say it has alot of bugs ( no poop sherlock)

3. name one single kalonline server INCLUDING int that has no bugs ( you cant it does not exist )

4. how can everything be bugged ? ( you have not seen everything yet )

of course thanatos sucked when you tried it ( because you all went into it comparing it to kalonline )

Sorry to disappoint you but I didnt think of it as kal in any way, nor I compared those two. Because they look totally different and even the skills are not the same at all. I dont know if you tried the game out but to me it doesnt sound like you did. ^^ Of course its just a closed beta and of course a beta is for finding bugs and fix those. But seriously. Even the HP bar of the monsters are bugged. You cant tell me that they didnt knew about such a fatal thing at all. Of course there isnt a kal server without bugs but those bugs arent a major thing to the gameplay (mostlikely) and kal is playable. To the last point we sure dont know if everything is bugged but if you start and lvl until lvl 6 or so it doesnt get any better and you just feel like it IS completly bugged and you fell annoyed. ^^ The whole gameplay just doesnt feel smooth, its just stucked gameplay in my opinion. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's have a try with p-server based on kal files :p

Almost only .dss (Gimp) and .kf 3D Model Key Frame (Blender)

Client very easy to edit.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They'll have to improve lots before this is up to even Kal's standards, which isn't saying much.

I also had a look at the files and they're using some FF12 (boss theme) and Diablo 3 music. They didn't even remove the ID tags in the files, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess not :)

Maybe they realized its not worth releasing...

Back