• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

People of the internet, hear me!

Reaction score
I know I've mentioned it to a few people and have been planning and speculating here and there, but it is now official -

I am getting married to my girlfriend of almost 4 years, and we are moving to the United States at the end of the year.

Nervous but excited!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congrats I hope you have a good time :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
congrats hope you like your new ball and chain

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That sounds awesome rish! Did you get your visa yet?

Your son's name will be 'Pie' by the way, this is not up for discussion.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Congratz. Wish you a happy wedding.
And don't forget to have fun filling out those papers to transfer to the united states.

Reaction score
Brave move, considering you are about my age, as far as I know.
Well i'm 21, 22 this year.
Also, if you don't mind, how did you propose?
Eh there's no romantic story or anything behind it, we both made up our own minds a long time ago that we were going to marry each other, so it was just a natural move we decided upon.
congrats hope you like your new ball and chain
Well like i said we've been together for almost 4 years, and we've been living together for probably half of that, so i don't see any difference.

She isn't clingy or one of those girls who always has to know where i am, i have always been free to go out with my friends or family.
Congrats dude!

What state are you moving to?
Vermont, i have my uncle there with whom we'll be living with for a while until we get a place of our own. Plus the only other living family i have is in Montreal, so that's just a stone's throw away.
That sounds awesome rish! Did you get your visa yet?

Your son's name will be 'Pie' by the way, this is not up for discussion.
Well we intend on getting married in the US, and my girlfriend is a US citizen, so I'm pretty much covered visa wise.

Of course, their full name will be Pie Vendaku Akaruz... Regardless of gender :p

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there will be lil rish runin around vermont soon lol. Congrats Rish! :)

Back