• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok all working fine thx guys for the help.
One question more how can i get event gold?

thx in advance

if you have the gshop.data that comes with the server files you can get it ingame
boutique>fun>arvy>Demon/Sage event card
buy that and go to PW Boutique Agent to exchange for event gold

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm...what is wehn i update to the highst update version?

dunno, all i did is follow all instructions here, but i didnt use the 621 installer,
i used the 580 installer and then get manual patch links from official pwi site to update my client to 621

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, didnt do anything but the installer.
although i overwrite the servers and clients elements.data and tasks.data with my fix for the uberrate...but i dont think it will change in your part if u use my .datas
maybe try downloading the official 580 installer and get the patch links here

Reaction score
no, didnt do anything but the installer.
although i overwrite the servers and clients elements.data and tasks.data with my fix for the uberrate...but i dont think it will change in your part if u use my .datas
maybe try downloading the official 580 installer and get the patch links here

Ok thx i try i out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh yeah, i remembered something, i also deleted the elements1.data and elementsold.data in /gamed/config/
dont know why i did that though..xD

~Hunter~
Reaction score
i try out this full by this thread all was fine (yeah) and english BUt

yes.. NUT sone wings and or the fairy u can get seem INVISIBLE and lvl 105 grow up ..
think i fix by diff element.data and so but anyone elso got same bug ??

** and yes.. best client work from v 621 duno 65x.. or higher not function ..
so best is (for me) aget v621 of pwi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bonjour
Bon travail bravo,
mais j'arrive pas crée personnage féminins et
pourquoi je que une carte online "gs01 : world", que dans carte disponibles je 50?

hello
Good job well done,
but I can not create character and female
why I as a map online "GS01: world" map available in I 50?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
capture-20121115-193121 - Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thnx he work fine firt shot lol , and i have a question why i cant active all map he say my : Maps running NOT DONE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm i can lvl higher then 105.My max lvl is 150 but i change it to 500 or 750.Can anyone give me any commands for phpmyadmin pls i know only 2.

thx in advance
Asking that here will get you flamed, i'll give you a hint on where to look to fix the 150 issue...... elements.data, go search and learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 343
Reaction score
Asking that here will get you flamed, i'll give you a hint on where to look to fix the 150 issue...... elements.data, go search and learn.

what is your problem marcellus273??? like i said i CAN not can't i CANNNN lvl higher then 150 LOL

I have a question namely is about the accounts on my PW i see in phpmyadmin the acc name from other users but only number on the pass for example my acc name is 1111 and my pass to but on phpmyadmin i see only this G72IZGCCcBXl1gXtRCUiUQ== why?how can i see my right pass?

thx in advance

Last edited:
Back