Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New game servers World of Warcraft and ToonTown are now available!
Site: gmperfectworld.com
Join our brand new Discord: Discord Link
YouTube: YouTube Link
Twitter: Twitter Link

advertise - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Rates: 1x (Changeable with GM Commands)
verification - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New game servers World of Warcraft and ToonTown are now available!

Instant cast now unlocked when 100% channeling!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cannot open GM UI in AION. Shift+F1 doesn't work. please tell me how to open the UI.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your Loader Not working!!!
when click on Play Genshin Impact.exe nothing happens.
Hello, can you redownload "Genshin Impact 3" and try starting Play Genshin Impact.bat? Thanks.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Admin,
Could you update latest version for Perfect World and active almost activites of game, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It work, but now I got disconnected and when I connect again I see only white screen!
BTW, why not make Lineage II server?
Were you able to login right and it said your username at top when logged in? Maybe you tried logging at daily server restart. Can you try again? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy shieet bro!!!!! Fookin genshin impact??!?!?!??! Nooiceeeee..... Thanks a lot. You're the best!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying Genshin Impact but it said connection failed when logging in.
Not sure if this worth to mention: all connections to internet failed, but it could be needed for connecting your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this worth to mention: all connections to internet failed, but it could be needed for connecting your server.
Hello, can you try downloading "Genshin Impact 3" and try starting "Play Genshin Impact" again? Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can login without problem
you're probably forget to use this setting.
PerfectWorld - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

see
PerfectWorld - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back