Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey there =) I m back with some free time, I will be re-creating the project at simplefied version, with a full remake of the game at server 1.5.5

=) I might look for helpers this time

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For all who are interested to do this type of thing there is many building and terrain textures in textures and buildings.pck and if u looking to do this just generate a big list of them and then start recoloring and adjusting their resolution in CS6.

There is occasional ECM and GFX on the world map but other than that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For all who are interested to do this type of thing there is many building and terrain textures in textures and buildings.pck and if u looking to do this just generate a big list of them and then start recoloring and adjusting their resolution in CS6.

I Wish it was easy like that, by the way there are no re-coloring, they are all new textures and u cant randomly make them as they fit in to objects like a puzzle by the way the project is way beyond that.

By the way. u wont find a (SINGLE) Recolored texture in my project, as the original ones are terrible.

Revision 320 [Update] I guess u just have to trow some white paint on CS6... like they say

vpXAwro - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Instead of trying to hi-jack other people's threads, go create your own how-to... Just a suggestion... :)

Back