Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Server files and gude

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i been looking around and have found the files in the end (dont pay for stolen files). me and my friends are working on emulating this so its gona be easyer for people to set it up easy. but here are the files and som info to make a perfect world server.

server files: repacked & removed duplicated files (596 MB => 153 MB)
setup server on one pc: password **********
eng client:

helpfull link for amd users:

more helpfull ways to install and setup server u can post here:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing ! ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
need new link to download server files
link you posted not work for me\

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol omg awesome how do i give rep? i wanna give him all my rep lol. first thing i had a reason to post on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks <3

btw what database server it uses ? mysql or mssql ? because i saw they have a mysql thingy in the server file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mysql because run in linux OS!

are you sure it uses mysql ? I've read the docs(official documentation by PerfectWorld) and they did mention about MSSQL 2000 Enterprise and i found 2 MSSQL dump in the cnet.FeilvBin folder
and theres no sql dump for mysql O:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It defaults to MySQL for the GMTool, as for the actual server it uses MSSQL.

As mentioned before gamedbd and gfactiond are compiled for Intel CPU optimization. Which means they won't work on any non-Intel based CPU. Since we don't have sources to recompile them I posted the fix/patch on mmorpg-dev. You can find it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice... Im done with Rising Force server, and im gonna try this one... ^_^ Thanks for sharing...

I wish there would be a cabal online server files, thats my wish for christmas... LOL!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll give $50USD (via paypal) to anyone who can install this server for me (And have it working correctly) Depending on how long it takes you will depend on how much more as a tip I will give.

I will also need someone to make the required patch to allow people to connect to my server.

I am asking this because I do not know how to install it (I've read and don't understand the install / setup guide)

The MySQL server is at a different location and the geographical location of the machine that will be running this will be in Australia.

Please email me (dreiecon[AT]gmail[DOT]com).

Thanks,
~gfun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can I use Perfect World Philippines for my client????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any takers?

If it is as easy at stated to install... Then thats an easy $50.

Back