Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Permission?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i want to ask nicely about this.. could we leach your guys server files? just for like mu.. i want permission from the entire community before i do it though.. please take this seriously. i also want to add that im buying a banner ad from you mental:) for 20 bucks so its on the front page:D just because i know how much money means to ya, and how much i want a community of my own.

Last edited:
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
that is up 2 MentaL the admin of rz, but I would say, you can under 1 condition, you keep the name of ragezone in the server files, and also give credit to it,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would have done that weather or not you guys would allow me or not.. because i love this community, and it has inspired me to try and have my own.. this place rules:( better then mine too:p

Back