• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Personal writer room

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest that would be nice if RZ would have some sort of a storage for "Drafts" of new/upcoming threads. In particular, when I want to do some of the tutorials, or more constructed posts, I would had to write them, or store them in txt file on my desktop. As this is not a problem at all, but when I am mobile very often, and working on tutorials mobile, stored on RZ signed to your account would be a beast. I can even help develop a extension for VB if that would be a case.

The way it would work, is basically same as writing a thread and submitting it, but give an option to store it, and work it later on and then a possibility to submit it. A storage limit based on subscription level.

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just use a text document, how weird am I huh?

Back