• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pet Goblin +Konll Mad Warrior

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one can help me how i can make Goblin +Konll Big High like KalShi

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
macro.dat and these are basics of kalonline seriously, 3 full pages of help threads only made by you, that's how your contribution for this section looks.
JavaSony - Pet Goblin +Konll Mad Warrior - RaGEZONE Forums

Use your damn brain, but i doubt that you have one...Leeching since 2011 :junglejane:

In case any mod want to infract me or so, a little effort from this guy wouldn't hurt don't you think? He's making help section look like trash, thx.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ASN so i use my Ducking Brain but when i change the marco.day from 1 or 0 size to 2 still the monster in size and dont change then what i do then its not your work to tell me it

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's the same principle as changing any mob. Look at the tutorials there are lots around....I can't look right now it's simple stuff just change the value of scale I think I don't know without looking.

Remember search function is your friend if no luck after looking properly then ask. Kal community gets slated because all people do is moan at the new guys but personally I don't think it's true most people here will help you if they see you have first tried to help yourself and are willing to learn not just leech.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
( monsterinfo ( key 1212 ) ( bone 990 ) ( level 99 ) ( scale 1.0 5 ) ( motion "AAAAAAAAAA" ) ( mspeed 800 533 ) ( framerate 1.0 1.0 ) ( attheight 1000 ) ( fadein 1000 ) ( damage_direction 0) (attack_direction 0) )

Play with the value here until you find the size you want.

Kind regards,

Skye

Upvote 0
Back