• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pet Size

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me to resize pet ?for example i try make Tarintus pet...when i summon it,,it's too big...i want it's smaller like TarintusJr...tq for answering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there no game setting to setting when pet summoned the pet size is different from 3d model ? btw tq for answering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but, for make a pet You need rezise the model, make a bone estructure and make theyr animations, JUST in monsterlist.bin is the only one wich can scale the mobs, so sad, but exist a mod to have that lil tarint, but idk if i have it, literally idk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm bad in 3d model :D ....btw thankx for answer my question....i'm very gratefull if u can share of lil tarintus :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, but ima need to find em, sorry if ima answer lil later, ima fixing a new map for my luna, ima adding a map for test, and just for test

Back