• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Phoenix 3.7.1 (Build 13800) Cracked by Predator,Gianni95,Aang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use 3.8.1 database, last_online is timestamp, not working with this build.
Timestamp = int, Date = String. Use string for save last_online.
Modify column "last_online", varchar or text.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the database fixed is inside the archive, I think (and hope) he have used the db in the archive.
you can set all time stamp to varchar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link is dead :/

@Predator : You can set all timestamp but you can set "Lundi 5 Mars" for exemple ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aaron destroyed my hotel with that 3.8.0 crack, how sad can you be.
You must send me a message with : Please buy an license in three days, if you don't do we destroy your hotel.
Thats better, but don't crash someone other's hotel, all my users left because that Ducking NOOB HACK,

But Ontopic - Predator are you going to post new phoenix crack with :sit and :teleport commands etc ? No teleport bugg and commands of Aaron ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aaron destroyed my hotel with that 3.8.0 crack, how sad can you be.
You must send me a message with : Please buy an license in three days, if you don't do we destroy your hotel.
Thats better, but don't crash someone other's hotel, all my users left because that Ducking NOOB HACK,

But Ontopic - Predator are you going to post new phoenix crack with :sit and :teleport commands etc ? No teleport bugg and commands of Aaron ?

You should not use a crack, is your problem.
All crack is not safe, buy license and it's okay.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have cracked 3.7.1 and released Free Phoenix (a special version that is translable) and I do a secure releases.
Other cracked version are made by people that I don't know... and I don't know if they did a good crack.

At the time cracking this 3.8.x version of phoenix bore me, and I haven't sufficient reason to do so. In other future release may be :)

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have cracked 3.7.1 and released Free Phoenix (a special version that is translable) and I do a secure releases.
Other cracked version are made by people that I don't know... and I don't know if they did a good crack.

At the time cracking this 3.8.x version of phoenix bore me, and I haven't sufficient reason to do so. In other future release may be :)

- 3.8.x has more features/bugfixes
- As seen above, this release is insecure now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Funixeh this release is secure, you are free to belive to a fake screenshot. If you want I up a screen that show I have hacked Google web site, but it would be a credibile fake :D
Aaron can do nothing in this release, the only thing he can do is spread false news hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this version: Phoenix 3.7.1 build 13800 i2.3 better? And what did you fixed in Phoenix 3.7.1 build 13800 i2.3 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back