Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phone Native App

Reaction score
There are a few options out there, such as , which will allow for the creation of Phone Native Apps which can also support ads, purchases, theme customization, and most importantly: push notifications. I think this very much could boost activity and also get people to remain to stay, as the interaction through push notifications to phones keeps people from remembering.

Reaction score
Best alternative for now.
XenForo supporting PWA's is indeed a great option, but one people are less aware of. PWA's really need to be marketed to the users so they know of its existence.

Interesting to see how almost far superior technology for certain apps is so widely unrecognized yet.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
XenForo supporting PWA's is indeed a great option, but one people are less aware of. PWA's really need to be marketed to the users so they know of its existence.

Interesting to see how almost far superior technology for certain apps is so widely unrecognized yet. The idea that there are several covert spy apps that might monitor your every step and transfer your information to the databases of the current model's creators may sound absurd. Not to mention other software and hardware, such SIM cards with GPS monitoring. I started to consider acquiring a device without a camera and an internet connection though after finding that my wife can easily monitor my gadgets using I started to feel less secure.

Yes, it's really supported, no argument there.

Last edited:
Back