• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Phones

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RayOfLight - Phones - RaGEZONE Forums

It's fashion phone for God sake... it was made for women, like all Samsung phones..or almost.
It has touch keys > Like LG Chocolate

Reaction score
My current phone got a 2mpx camera, I wanna go further... >_>

BTW U600 is for ladies...sorry >_>
Megapixel means poop, it just means how many pixel the picture is made out off, the actual picture quality is determined by the quality of the lens. High megapixels is only important with real camera's.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Megapixel means poop, it just means how many pixel the picture is made out off, the actual picture quality is determined by the quality of the lens. High megapixels is only important with real camera's.

That just means I should go for Nokia's Carl Zeiss lenses? >_>

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

It's fashion phone for God sake... it was made for women, like all Samsung phones..or almost.

Well everyone has their own opinion i guess. but i haven't had anyone say that my phone is for lasses yet o_O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
agree, lg its made for women its only fashion, not functional

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BTW I've been thinking at the Nokia 5610 XpressMusic [blue] and the Nokia 6500 slide, they are almost the same. The 6500 is metal + Carl Zeiss optics but heavier. The 5610 is made for music, longer playback time and better battery lifetime. Which one?

Reaction score
That just means I should go for Nokia's Carl Zeiss lenses? >_>
No it means you should just get a regular camera. ;) Basicly if you want a phone with a quality camera then you end up spending way more for the phone, while you can get pretty sweet and small camera's (little bit bigger then your phone) that will make way and way better pictures, for like what, 100-120 euro or so.

I don't believe in phone crap to use as a camera, sure it's cool if you got a decent one on it if you wanted that phone anyway, but it can never come close to a real camera, it's simply not possible, with camera's size truely does matter, and such a small lenses take way to long to get enough light to make a good picture, so they either take ages to take a picture, or you get lots of noise, the only time you get really good pictures is if the circumstances are pretty much ideal, but that's because the lens won't have much trouble getting enough light.
That's why i got this one:

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its easier having a camera on your phone then bringing your camera everywhere

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already got a camera but no I'm not going to carry it everywhere + I wear only jeans when I go somewhere so no I can't take my tiny camera with me...

Back