• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[php, ajax, css]xlluminiacms [dev]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm writing a CMS for 2 months, and wanted to introduce it here now.
With breaks;)
It is no Rename, a CMS which is written from scratch.
With what is compatible?
With everything! I tested it with a butterfly, butter Storm and the Phoenix Emulator, in the tests of butter Storm emulator, however, was not in the client.

We further developed the CMS after the release?
YES! This update appears to CMS, of course it's free.

Screenshots:

me.png - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen
community.png - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen

One can write also compatible with other emulators, since it still has quite a few queries, it should not be that hard.

Release? In about a week, the CMS is here made ​​public.
We are still working on the design, until now there is a housekeeping, a VIP page, and a Community Page.

Improvement suggestions like to be seen! ;)
Sorry for my English, I'm German!

- Apl0s

Reaction score
Jo plox, you uploaded the screens twice.

Other then that, you are killing the shadows, maybe a smaller radius for rounded borders.

And what about unique features?
Why do you think this is it?

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see massive shadows and over-rounded corners are popular with you guys again.. WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back