• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PHP] Descent Web Design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
It's been soooo long that I haven't posting anything x)
So now after a few weeks working on a web (simply just a template) without any server scripts, I'm going to release this template for the ones who want to start with their own server.
Remember, this is just a simple and fully customizable template that I used various kind of images from a lot of PW sites to complete it. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Features:
- Descent Design
- Simple Image slider (You guys just need to create some image with the same size with the original)
- Editable news section (you guys need to edit it manually :|)
- No special scripts, you guys need to add it by yourself. (ex: ranking, server status, register,...)
-> Those scripts can be found with the "Search" function.
- If there is any bugs, nonsense features, just pass it ^^.
- And it's not perfect anyway, you can try to complete it as much as you want.
Demo image:
khangvn10 - [PHP] Descent Web Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:
webv1.rar

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
This is very nice. needs a lot more coding before its complete but its definitely on the right track. Easy to modify and user friendly / customizable. Keep up the great work. Look forward to seeing a completed release.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice. But would fit better for a 1.4.5 server... lol. Just my opinion. Unless you want to screw your players showing them a 1.4.5 webdesign with a 1.4.4 gameserver...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice. But would fit better for a 1.4.5 server... lol. Just my opinion. Unless you want to screw your players showing them a 1.4.5 webdesign with a 1.4.4 gameserver...
Hm, I might consider changing a lil bit of the design to make it more 1.4.4 compatible.
@The guy asking for admin panel: As I've said, this IS a template, so DIY if you want to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a brazilian forum that I use to access, and there, there is a guy who posted the exactly same web and he said that the credits belong to him and he keeps saying that he made the website himself. I really hate those kind of people, I hate being a Brazilian .-. '

btw, nice job with the template , I appreciate that :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This pisses me off really. But however, this was posted first as the credit belongs to me. Anyway, it's internet. There are leechers everywhere. Just ignore it. :-j

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP! I've just carried on this project a week ago and I'm ready to release a newer version with better design this weekend. It will also include a basic login/logout box. Stay tuned :D

Reactions: 343
Back