• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[php/facebook] Status statistics

Reaction score
Ever wondered how many statuses have you posted so far? How long they usually are and what words you use the most often? Well now you can !

foxx - [php/facebook] Status statistics - RaGEZONE Forums

and yea, for czechs it's in czech for other countries it's in english.

go on, test, publish results etc..

two errors can occur,

1) facebook generic one = just refresh until it works
2) xml php error(because you had some poop in status) we are working on this one

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This really work. Nice job man, keep it up.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Downloaded it and left you a message, hopefully in readable Czech. Good app you got there, foxx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow I actually forgot to post link lol it's

Naa, i know. Saw on Tweets :) Really cool :) I share with my friends, they like "most word you use" and "old status". Great job :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol our server couldn't handle it, over 8000 users in two hours.. Gotta do something about it tomorow.
Ya. I have about 1k friedns, soo :blush: To many users. Spread the world :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm really grateful, now made publishing working also in Opera and Internet explorer.
Oh. Thank you! To much ppl's like it, keep up good work. If you create something new just call :wink:

Reaction score
Hi there, made a major update today, searching is now working absolutely fine.

Change/fix log 21.9.2009 [En]

• Application completely rewritten to maximalize its speed and stability.
  • Search is now flawlessly working! According to day/month/key word.
  • Added count to search's result so you can find out how many statuses with word "hello" have you posted, how many statuses have you posted on february etc.
  • Added share button for the random status, so you can share, if you found it amusing, for example, the random status only.
  • After pressing the share button on friend's statistics profile, the message will be posted on his wall.
  • Fixed "From cellphone" count.
  • Added how much statuses have you posted from the Twitter application.
  • When on the friend's statistics profile, the search will be searching through his statuses(was still searching through your statuses in the first version).
  • ..tons of small fixes.

Last edited:
Back