• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PHP] HabSys V2 [by m0nsta.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Glad to bump this up.

You can add new features such as
- Installed DJ panel
- More user ranks
- Able to give users badges.
- Rare Values system?

Reaction score
-There are plenty of DJ Panels available to download, just go to any fansite - you're sure to find one.
-What's the point?
-Yet again, what's the point?
-TwistedValues?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i know one bug.Everytime i want to login,it says logged in as tycob.but then,i am redirected back to homepage and was logged out.Please fix this problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is like a CMS.Somesort like a Habbo fansite script and somesort like facebook because of the wall thingy.Use it,I HIGNLY RECOMMENDED IT.I LOVE THIS.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This Is amazing 9/10 would love to see some add-ons though like the ability to give users badges :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any themes?Because i saw a theme folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really love this, 1000/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back