• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PHP/HTML] What is wrong with my site?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my site, there's something wrong though. its not displaying the picture under "Downloads" and above "forums" and when i click downloads, it says something 404 error. and when i click on forums. another image is not displaying. yes i have uploaded the images on the site. all of them. this is my third time doing this. every time i do it. a different image does that. is it because of the site im using?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure the path you used are correct. You might need to use full paths in certain cases if you use a lot of folders. But a screen shot would really tell use exactly what is wrong.

Reaction score
Here is my site, there's something wrong though. its not displaying the picture under "Downloads" and above "forums" and when i click downloads, it says something 404 error. and when i click on forums. another image is not displaying. yes i have uploaded the images on the site. all of them. this is my third time doing this. every time i do it. a different image does that. is it because of the site im using?
Once again you didn't post neither code nor url..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nevermind, i fixed it. turns out i typed something wrong

Back