• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Pic] Student gets warned by using Firefox in class

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This really is funny. They must be real bad dooshbags to give a dentention to someone for using a different internet browser. Are you sure there wasn't some other reason... like perhaps it avoids the school filter thingys?

If we had firefox on our school computers then it will either make it slower than it already is or perhaps crash the computers.

LOL =]

firefox use less resources than ie so it might run faster than ie ;)

Moo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I infested my school with Firefox. It's everywhere on the network. Like. Every folder has a subfolder called Firefox in it. I think the teachers hate me.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got the firefox.exe on my USB stick and when i get to school i just install it, i dont Ducking care what my teacher says.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys....it doesn't say firefox. But FOXFIRE! ^^,

Back