Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Yo!
I'm Garry, I decided to come here to share, ask, and contribute 'the things' about this Piercing Blow Game. Before I continue, there is something that you need to know that 'I'm not a programmer or developer or anything else, I'm just an ordinary player' who really love this game version. I wanted to know how to make it private and playable, I become a little bit ambitious, and yeah here it is I got it. Nevermind, trash talk lol, forget it.

First, I'm so sorry for my English was so freaking terrible, if you don't understand what I'm saying here, just use google translate. So, let's move to the topic. I just Wana say thanks for those who was share the 'stuffs' on here, Especially for Bola and Kirito. I learned a lot of these Piercing Blow servers that was discontinued a long time ago... Anyway, this is what I got, take a look:
PiercingBlow_20230704_175914 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums
PiercingBlow_20230629_203945 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums
PiercingBlow_20230612_172720 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums PiercingBlow_20230530_181146 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums PiercingBlow_20230616_175133 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

Instead of some Private Servers Devs was moving into V3.71, I still here stay on V3.9 UI 1.5 because of the UI, Character, Part, and The Skills for me personally was awesome. This is the list of what i do on this version. Remember I just make an alternate fix, and I still need a sniffer code or raw packet to make it work correctly at last. The server is running on UDP3 but not completely fixed.

List Of Fixes (Alternate) & Changes, Check Down Below:
Username, Password, Client Version, IP4 Address, MAC Address, Region, Player Access
  • The player will not disconnect when the password was wrong.
  • The banned player will not be able to login (kicked)
  • PC Cafe Access by IP4 Address (Player Need To register Their IP To Get This Access)
User Info, Map Rule, Map Match, Character Info, System Info, URL, Note List
  • Map rules and matches can be configured through a file on the server.
  • The URL list can be configured on the server without restarting it.
Enter Channel Requirement, GM Access, Channel Announce, Accouchement Colour
  • Channel announce and announcement colour can be setting on the server without restarting it.
Room List, User List, PC Cafe Reward, Attendance Check, Attendance Clear Items, Create Nick, Awards Items
  • PC Cafe, Award, and Basic Items can be configured through a file on the server.
  • The Events can be configured on the database.
Enter, Leave, Buy, Items List, Item Tag, Shop Cart
  • Buy a single item, any items at once are fixed.
  • Item with tag placed on top of the list.
Enter, Leave, Buy, Gift
  • Alternate fix for Giftshop (buy and gift to a friend or clan member was working fine without any cost)
Enter, Leave
  • Item Spin, reward, Item List are unsolved.
Use Item, Item Durable, Temporary, Coupons Effects, Delete Items, Extend Period, Repair Item
  • Repair item can do both, from inventory (single item repair) and in the lobby (it will repair all of equipped repairable items)
Create, Change Equip, Change Chara Name, Skill Set, Skill Equip
  • Skill Config moved from database into xml file format.
  • Character on the shop was separately from the database into an xml file format.
Lobby, Room, Team, Clan, Clan Member Page, Match, GM Commands, Whisper, Reply
  • GM Commands access can be configured through a file on the server.
Add, Invite Friend, Delete Friend, User Detail Info, User Management (GM Feature)
  • All of these packets were alternate fixes, I didn't have any of these sniffer codes also, there are working fine, but not at all.
  • User Detail Info (statistic only) the target user character list was unsolved yet.
Create, Join, Leave, Change Team, Personal Change Team, Change Host Info, Slot Info, Slot One Info, QuickStart, Kick
  • QuickStart (F5) was moved from xml file into database and changed to player quickstart.
  • Anti Kick (GM Rank) was enabled by default.
  • Observer check box(GM Rank) was enabled without any access.
Create, Create Req, Change Info, Manage, Promote, Disband, Kick, Detail Info, Clan List
  • Create clan minimum rank was changed to Captain Rank 1 and 25k points by default.
Effect, Change Nickname, Change Nick Colour, Change Clan Name, Clan Logo, Change Muzzle Colour, Crosshair Colour, Fake Nick, Fake Rank, Random Box, Set Item
  • The Items Effects is fixed, but not at all. I didn't have the tools to break the client just to find the flags values.
  • For Random Box, the items should be added both (on database and on the server for the reward)
  • Set Item was totally configured on the database, and it's separated from the shop (thanks for GM_Legends for being make the mechanism)
Respawn, Change weapon, Skill Effect, Coupon Item Effect, Kill Time, End Battle Result, Item Usages
  • The items will decrease after used on the battle.
  • Kill time was configured 10 minutes by default.
  • Bomb Position can be configured through a file on the server (just like MoMz Games Server).
  • End Battle Result is an alternate fix, I didn't have any sniffer code to fix it correctly.
ETC, I just forgot what I do, but that is what I remember. Try to focus on the bug list, just in case...

BUG LIST, UNSOLVED PROBLEM:
  • Create Character for the first time after registering an account. After selected the character skill before entering the main lobby, the game will be closed (Bug Trap), this happened only once. Solution: Start the game again and should be working fine.
  • User Detail Info only showing the player statistic (K/D/A), and the target player characters was unsolved yet. (I need a sniffer code for it)
  • UDP Handler, I think I interpreted this in the wrong way (maybe wrong flags value also), because the bug appears when I play PVP, my character moves but not my opponent POV, In my opponent, my chara was just teleported in the same place as my opponent. it also happened to me when my opponent moving. I can't kill my opponent by running, but only by facing and staying in place and shooting each other. Weapon Sync, Hit Data, Fire Data, HP Sync were Fixed. What a Big Problem That Unsolved Yet.
  • P2P SUB HEAD as far as I gather some information on it, I got a bug also on the things called Object Move (idk, I was really lost here)
  • Quest is totally unsolved yet, set reminder, buy quest, all of it.
  • BATTLE SWITCH TEAM (ALL ROUNDED MAP MODE) the first game spawn it will forcing to round 2, and the next round will be bug, all of the team will count as Free Rebels (RED) Team or Counter Terrorist (BLUE) Team.
  • Many More (Forgotten)

Album List:

This is some YouTube vids about it,

The server is playable on Solo, PVE mode, if you force to play PVP, you'll have to go head-to-head without moving in order to kill each other lol. In The End, if you are willing to contribute to my thread, I am very grateful, I will make it an evaluation material for my learning about the Piercing Blow Server, I post this thread is only for Study Purposes.

Special Thanks To: Bola, Kirito, Momz Gamez, GM_Legends

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Yo!
I'm Garry, I decided to come here to share, ask, and contribute 'the things' about this Piercing Blow Game. Before I continue, there is something that you need to know that 'I'm not a programmer or developer or anything else, I'm just an ordinary player' who really love this game version. I wanted to know how to make it private and playable, I become a little bit ambitious, and yeah here it is I got it. Nevermind, trash talk lol, forget it.

First, I'm so sorry for my English was so freaking terrible, if you don't understand what I'm saying here, just use google translate. So, let's move to the topic. I just Wana say thanks for those who was share the 'stuffs' on here, Especially for Bola and Kirito. I learned a lot of these Piercing Blow servers that was discontinued a long time ago... Anyway, this is what I got, take a look:
View attachment 239166View attachment 239190View attachment 239188View attachment 239187View attachment 239189

Instead of some Private Servers Devs was moving into V3.71, I still here stay on V3.9 UI 1.5 because of the UI, Character, Part, and The Skills for me personally was awesome. This is the list of what i do on this version. Remember I just make an alternate fix, and I still need a sniffer code or raw packet to make it work correctly at last. The server is running on UDP3 but not completely fixed.

List Of Fixes (Alternate) & Changes, Check Down Below:
Username, Password, Client Version, IP4 Address, MAC Address, Region, Player Access
  • The player will not disconnect when the password was wrong.
  • The banned player will not be able to login (kicked)
  • PC Cafe Access by IP4 Address (Player Need To register Their IP To Get This Access)
User Info, Map Rule, Map Match, Character Info, System Info, URL, Note List
  • Map rules and matches can be configured through a file on the server.
  • The URL list can be configured on the server without restarting it.
Enter Channel Requirement, GM Access, Channel Announce, Accouchement Colour
  • Channel announce and announcement colour can be setting on the server without restarting it.
Room List, User List, PC Cafe Reward, Attendance Check, Attendance Clear Items, Create Nick, Awards Items
  • PC Cafe, Award, and Basic Items can be configured through a file on the server.
  • The Events can be configured on the database.
Enter, Leave, Buy, Items List, Item Tag, Shop Cart
  • Buy a single item, any items at once are fixed.
  • Item with tag placed on top of the list.
Enter, Leave, Buy, Gift
  • Alternate fix for Giftshop (buy and gift to a friend or clan member was working fine without any cost)
Enter, Leave
  • Item Spin, reward, Item List are unsolved.
Use Item, Item Durable, Temporary, Coupons Effects, Delete Items, Extend Period, Repair Item
  • Repair item can do both, from inventory (single item repair) and in the lobby (it will repair all of equipped repairable items)
Create, Change Equip, Change Chara Name, Skill Set, Skill Equip
  • Skill Config moved from database into xml file format.
  • Character on the shop was separately from the database into an xml file format.
Lobby, Room, Team, Clan, Clan Member Page, Match, GM Commands, Whisper, Reply
  • GM Commands access can be configured through a file on the server.
Add, Invite Friend, Delete Friend, User Detail Info, User Management (GM Feature)
  • All of these packets were alternate fixes, I didn't have any of these sniffer codes also, there are working fine, but not at all.
  • User Detail Info (statistic only) the target user character list was unsolved yet.
Create, Join, Leave, Change Team, Personal Change Team, Change Host Info, Slot Info, Slot One Info, QuickStart, Kick
  • QuickStart (F5) was moved from xml file into database and changed to player quickstart.
  • Anti Kick (GM Rank) was enabled by default.
  • Observer check box(GM Rank) was enabled without any access.
Create, Create Req, Change Info, Manage, Promote, Disband, Kick, Detail Info, Clan List
  • Create clan minimum rank was changed to Captain Rank 1 and 25k points by default.
Effect, Change Nickname, Change Nick Colour, Change Clan Name, Clan Logo, Change Muzzle Colour, Crosshair Colour, Fake Nick, Fake Rank, Random Box, Set Item
  • The Items Effects is fixed, but not at all. I didn't have the tools to break the client just to find the flags values.
  • For Random Box, the items should be added both (on database and on the server for the reward)
  • Set Item was totally configured on the database, and it's separated from the shop (thanks for GM_Legends for being make the mechanism)
Respawn, Change weapon, Skill Effect, Coupon Item Effect, Kill Time, End Battle Result, Item Usages
  • The items will decrease after used on the battle.
  • Kill time was configured 10 minutes by default.
  • Bomb Position can be configured through a file on the server (just like MoMz Games Server).
  • End Battle Result is an alternate fix, I didn't have any sniffer code to fix it correctly.
ETC, I just forgot what I do, but that is what I remember. Try to focus on the bug list, just in case...

BUG LIST, UNSOLVED PROBLEM:
  • Create Character for the first time after registering an account. After selected the character skill before entering the main lobby, the game will be closed (Bug Trap), this happened only once. Solution: Start the game again and should be working fine.
  • User Detail Info only showing the player statistic (K/D/A), and the target player characters was unsolved yet. (I need a sniffer code for it)
  • UDP Handler, I think I interpreted this in the wrong way (maybe wrong flags value also), because the bug appears when I play PVP, my character moves but not my opponent POV, In my opponent, my chara was just teleported in the same place as my opponent. it also happened to me when my opponent moving. I can't kill my opponent by running, but only by facing and staying in place and shooting each other. Weapon Sync, Hit Data, Fire Data, HP Sync were Fixed. What a Big Problem That Unsolved Yet.
  • P2P SUB HEAD as far as I gather some information on it, I got a bug also on the things called Object Move (idk, I was really lost here)
  • Quest is totally unsolved yet, set reminder, buy quest, all of it.
  • BATTLE SWITCH TEAM (ALL ROUNDED MAP MODE) the first game spawn it will forcing to round 2, and the next round will be bug, all of the team will count as Free Rebels (RED) Team or Counter Terrorist (BLUE) Team.
  • Many More (Forgotten)

Album List:

This is some YouTube vids about it,

The server is playable on Solo, PVE mode, if you force to play PVP, you'll have to go head-to-head without moving in order to kill each other lol. In The End, if you are willing to contribute to my thread, I am very grateful, I will make it an evaluation material for my learning about the Piercing Blow Server, I post this thread is only for Study Purposes.

Special Thanks To: Bola, Kirito, Momz Gamez, GM_Legends
I've always loved this version, I had work on it too for a couple of months.
I hope to see more progress, keep up the good work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've always loved this version, I had work on it too for a couple of months.
I hope to see more progress, keep up the good work :)
I really appreciate it, Masta. Thanks. My Hobby 🙂. if there is a new fix update, I will post it asap!.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back for bring some good informations about this PBlow V3.9 US(Again it might be useless for some people). It's been about 4 months I didn't touch it, cuz of the movement, grenades, drop weapon, radio and some more are bugs for sure.

Today, I got it. Those problems were fixed at last. Yeah, both side (PVE, PVP) are playable for now.

PiercingBlow_20231126_064858 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums
PiercingBlow_20231126_065015 - Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

I still remember that someone said it's impossible to play with it, play using PiercingBlow Client, cuz it was too old. no one interested about it, and also the server was Death long ago (2017). Kinda true but not at all, yo~ ;)

Here some changes that i do, on the last build:
- Character Skills (Now is synced pretty well)
- Change Chara Equip (Can equip any stuffs on the character without losing it after restart the game)
- Respawn (synced, the weapon used the same as you use from the lobby)
- View User Info (I'm not sure it's done cuz, the player rank still 0 (Skull), but the information like Statistic is fix, also you can add friend from here)
- Add some additional resources like weapon and beret part on the client (of course there was no effect. I just preventing them from causing any crash when viewing the beret items on the shop)

Here you watch the vids i'm talking about. nahh it's just 2 minutes videos, not to long...

Release? nahh i'm really hard thinking how to do it, cuz i see no one contribute about it since bola and kirito leave them projects...

Thanks To Momz & Bola for the public stuffs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back for bring some good informations about this PBlow V3.9 US(Again it might be useless for some people). It's been about 4 months I didn't touch it, cuz of the movement, grenades, drop weapon, radio and some more are bugs for sure.

Today, I got it. Those problems were fixed at last. Yeah, both side (PVE, PVP) are playable for now.

View attachment 252001View attachment 252002

I still remember that someone said it's impossible to play with it, play using PiercingBlow Client, cuz it was too old. no one interested about it, and also the server was Death long ago (2017). Kinda true but not at all, yo~ ;)

Here some changes that i do, on the last build:
- Character Skills (Now is synced pretty well)
- Change Chara Equip (Can equip any stuffs on the character without losing it after restart the game)
- Respawn (synced, the weapon used the same as you use from the lobby)
- View User Info (I'm not sure it's done cuz, the player rank still 0 (Skull), but the information like Statistic is fix, also you can add friend from here)
- Add some additional resources like weapon and beret part on the client (of course there was no effect. I just preventing them from causing any crash when viewing the beret items on the shop)

Here you watch the vids i'm talking about. nahh it's just 2 minutes videos, not to long...

Release? nahh i'm really hard thinking how to do it, cuz i see no one contribute about it since bola and kirito leave them projects...

Thanks To Momz & Bola for the public stuffs.

Can u you share this awesome stuff, server, database, client? Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I talk to you? I have all the code for this server, database, client, service and tools, but I need corrections in the client compilation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I talk to you? I have all the code for this server, database, client, service and tools, but I need corrections in the client compilation.
Contact me. I can help you to compile the client.

Last edited:
Back