• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PKO Private Server legal or illegal ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know is that legal or not ,, do IGG have the rights to the claim , if we install the private server and publish it to the other ppl ..... ! i already have server published on the internet and about 700 user registered and 200 user play daily .... and i don't know the answer .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any private server can be shut down if it owned by a company, specially if a private server is taking profits from them in form of "donations' , It also depends where the server hostig is located, where copyright laws do not apply. Buy any private server works on illigaly obtained files.

Back