Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Planning on doing a self build

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
You have the daeva's seal of approval.

Huzzah! :p:

>2011
>Almost 2012
>Not using newegg
>ISHYGDDT

Your motherboard has to be Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 or P8Z68-V Pro. All else is wrong.

Your case is wrong. I would use a , it's a great case for the amount of money spent on it.

Your PSU is wrong. Only buy from Corsair or Antec. Everything else is untrusted and will fail.

And no, for fucks sake, Ati 7x series is coming out early next year. Just wait and you will have a top of the line GPU.

I'm in the UK Dallas, I can't use NewEgg! I was looking at the Three Hundred actually, decent looking case and all and has more than enough bays than I need but eh, I need to be really stubborn on the case because the CM Storm Scout is like awesome! When the 7x series comes out it'll cost me an arm and a leg and I'm not looking for amazingly top of the line graphics, just enough to see me through 3-4 years at least. Plus money is a factor and time is not an option!

Back