Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Player.bmd Animation Names

Reaction score
I'm posting here a list with animations from player.bmd season 15. I have already found some animation names from player.bmd but if any one else knows, to update the file.
I use noesis 3d but you can use pentium tools too. The only problem is that the pentium tool has an animation difference numerically from the noesis 3d.
If in pentium tool you have animation with name player_001.smd in noesis 3d its player_002.smd.

Reaction score
I'm posting here a list with animations from player.bmd season 15. I have already found some animation names from player.bmd but if any one else knows, to update the file.
I use noesis 3d but you can use pentium tools too. The only problem is that the pentium tool has an animation difference numerically from the noesis 3d.
If in pentium tool you have animation with name player_001.smd in noesis 3d its player_002.smd.

would it be possible to post the Player.bmd season 15 encrypted and it decrypted?

if you can also post the noesis 3d link to edit the player.bmd, I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is the Noesis 3D link
and here is my player folder with all player files

Reaction score
Here is the Noesis 3D link
and here is my player folder with all player files

is there anything you need to do in Noesis 3D for it to open .bmd files? because here for me he doesn't recognize any files in the "player" folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

when I enter the link I get "Access Denied" you could upload it to another, I would appreciate it very much.

Reaction score

would it be possible to post the Data season 15 decrypted
I'm looking to get the objects and if possible the maps!

link http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/release-season15-maps-interfaces-items-1172848/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back