• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Please Help am loseing hope..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
look i've been trying to make my own rose privite server for 2 days now.. i tryd to find a good guide but there all old and the attachments have expired.. :/
I mostly did what it sayd in this one

but i tryd these too

So... i think i did something but i can't make myself an account.. becouse my register site wown't run and i can't log in into my server it gives that it's in maitance lul.. i read how to fix those problems but i can't seem to fix em

"4.) When I try to login, I get "The Servers are currently undergoing maintenance"
Solution: Go into your config.ini and change the access of 300 to 100."

"Web Server Side

1.) When I type "http://localhost" , nothing shows up and xampp_start.exe is running!
Solution: You need to port forward a port. Go to PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall and find your router, it will instruct you on how to port forward.
"

can someone make a newer guide? or add me on
or msn
angelbgpl2@yahoo.com

Hawp *cry*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ur just f*cked up everything...
Let's say start from the beginning...
Deinstall everything and follow my guide step by step...
Don't do anything different than I said in my guide.
I hope this will solve all your problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tryd ur guide ... no problems were solved

I Still can't see localhost site
it gives me maitance when i turn on game
and in XAMP Apache wown't turn on when i press SVN and Start
it still shows the button as Start instead of Stop

HELP and Btw Where is this Config.ini ??? so i cna change from 300 to 100

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Edit: Something happend and now i can log in o_O...
And i guesse i have something my friend was talking about, AutoCreate
I write a ID and Pass and it says it doesn't exist , and second time i can log into it ! XD but now on CharServer it says it can't find
roseon.characers i tryd to go to Navicat and Extract characters.sql but i still have the problem duh help1

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

now it's roseon.channels ...

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try this guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ey you just have to open navicat, right click on execute batch files and then find your osrose map. Then open database and there you will see all the files like .Channels and Characers - Just click on 1 of them (which you need) and click ok, it will import and there you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back