• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

please HELP!!!! GLOGICSERVER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi! newbie here, like to create EP7 private server i follow all instruction, run completely all server excepr "field server"...........upon reading threads, i found out the problem about glogicserver....NOW, i need help on where to get compatible glogicserver.rcc for race ran (coz glogic of terryz1619 have PW)....please help, thanks :D::D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just getting any other glogicserver.rcc file may cause another sets of problems other than the one you are experiencing now. So getting just about any other file may not be the best option for you. You could end up having another problem in the event your first one gets solved. For instance, the genitem files within glogicserver may not match the associated files inside glogic.rcc (clientside) so you could end up trying just about every glogicserver file you could get your hands on. In short... everything would be trial and error for you.

For one thing a problem such as mobs now dropping only gold instead of rare/common items is likely to occur.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing but it doesn't work for me... here's my screen shot.....im using RACE RAN client
field server and agent server - please HELP!!!! GLOGICSERVER - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back