• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

please help me guys! please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need an interface.tex of episode 4
some body help me! please!:(:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

there you go its so slow the download use IE for download

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its easy to find, atm there are lot of servers that use it..Search =)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone says it is easy. A client EP4 are not many people.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have recreated a big part of tex by my self because with Korean's file I bug (interface in game broken, on select screen boutton are not visible ... so I have recreated most tex with photoshop

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have recreated a big part of tex by my self because with Korean's file I bug (interface in game broken, on select screen boutton are not visible ... so I have recreated most tex with photoshop

I see everything, anything no need to recreate. Do not understand why you have broken the file. And the whole file you can not just copy the client. Since it is very different from the old.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't undertandand too, but when I take res-text form Korean client and the res-eff for light on select screen, all boutton on select screen become invisible, I can see these with the mouseover, en in game energi et shield jauge are destroyed, en boutton at the bottom-right side of screen under the musique player are buggued to so I've start my corean client for mod my client by my self for What I can do ^^

I've missing to say my interface is'not exactly the same of Korean ep4.0 client because somme ingame windows have change and can't be the same without a client ep4.0 (I think, but anyone can correct me).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
My answer is: If you want to use episode 4 interface, You need to make the new ACEonline.atm (you can locate it in the Phi Doi client), that it's having the size of 2,xx Mb to work properly with your server and client side.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My answer is: If you want to use episode 4 interface, You need to make the new ACEonline.atm (you can locate it in the Phi Doi client), that it's having the size of 2,xx Mb to work properly with your server and client side.

So u mean useing PhiDoi ACEOnline.atm that will work correctly with EP4 interface. Phidoi is Ep3.5 if im right

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is not it easier to draw a new interface? And do not seek aceonline.atm, which will work correctly. At the same time not have to disable the protection of game from cheaters.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Idon't speak korean at well ... so this is more aesier to redraw the interface than learn korean, but if I can find a Phidoi client ep4.0 in english, I wll be happy ^^

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Or you can simply make the Phi Doi file ACEonline.atm to work properly on your server, so the new interface to have place correctly, and after use PE Explorer to decompress the file, translate it and after compress it back with ACE Pack.
Good luck.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi !! pls upload the link of the interface EP 4 please I beg and looked everywhere and only with that of the mods

Upvote 0
Back