Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help me setup PhoenixPHP SWFs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone make a good tutorial or post a link to a tutorial ? please i would be verry happy then !

Thnxx ! :thumbup:

Pic : [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...x ! :P sryy for bad enghlish im swedish ! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you put your swf files in the client folder

Yeah but someone said that it was broken ?? so i wan't new working updated beacause my Client is Black so i think it's the SWFs and that i need newer SWFs so can you help me with teamviewer or something or maybe post a link or make a tutorial ! :) :):

Thnxx ! :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah but someone said that it was broken ?? so i wan't new working updated beacause my Client is Black so i think it's the SWFs and that i need newer SWFs so can you help me with teamviewer or something or maybe post a link or make a tutorial ! :) :):

Thnxx ! :p

Im not that far yet im stuck on making it public if i can get some help with my bit im sure we can work on them bits together
:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Back