• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember there was a way to see chests drops before opening them at raids. Can someone please tell me about it, please?

Reaction score
chest drops? you mean the chests after the raid... and chests spawn please visit the itemdroptable and then cross reference with iteminfoserver (since thats where the drop table is from i think its called dropgroup A and dropgroup B) then you can do a cross check up on the ItemInfo to see what item drops where. IF its related to number of kills i think the MysteryVaultServer is one part and another part is TreasureReward

Sorry about the delay i would have replied sooner but i haven't been around.

Back