Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please please please guys!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I have a video where MentaL closed the forums for like 10 minutes and blamed Flameingskull for that with his (well a different that was used for that alone) msn as the closing message.

It was awesome, so many people added him, and he (Flameing) just kept swearing at them. :D

Will upload it, it's 1 of the few videos i still have to upload.

Lmao, have to see that.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude...duck bus, big foot ftw.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry batz,. didn't notice you didn't say anything. anyways laz low, ye i played habbo before, i quit a long time ago, but not all them are retarded. most of the time its just to chat to friends. Dios, you did it moderately, to the point where its funny. laz low over exaggerated it to the point where it just got annoying, and every game has tards, not just habbo.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry batz,. didn't notice you didn't say anything. anyways laz low, ye i played habbo before, i quit a long time ago, but not all them are retarded. most of the time its just to chat to friends. Dios, you did it moderately, to the point where its funny. laz low over exaggerated it to the point where it just got annoying, and every game has tards, not just habbo.
Every time I see one of your posts I lost fate in humanity.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is a much better rick roll >.>

Back