• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Please share now the guide how to make normal server..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like Manas,Diyana, please share free :D

coz mine has fee :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean.. you must pay 100$ for the my tutorials :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@John.

just wait.. i will post a video for full proof :D

otherwise if someone have a good heart that give me a just 150$.. i will post here a complete guide.. (collection of course here in ragezone)

but it will be step by step.. :D so that people here will no need to ask more question :D except for newbie

and thats why.. share it for free here if you dont like my idea.. i just want 150$ only.. :eek:tt:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@John.

just wait.. i will post a video for full proof :D

otherwise if someone have a good heart that give me a just 150$.. i will post here a complete guide.. (collection of course here in ragezone)

but it will be step by step.. :D so that people here will no need to ask more question :D except for newbie

and thats why.. share it for free here if you dont like my idea.. i just want 150$ only.. :eek:tt:

Don't thanks, anyone can share the guide, i'll work in one, later of working in a web page for ragezoners.
It's the revolution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't thanks, anyone can share the guide, i'll work in one, later of working in a web page for ragezoners.
It's the revolution.

that will be greatfull to people..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe he is. lol. intercorei5 can you online on facebook please? i need database query of billcrux_phil,tantra,userlogin please?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha, yeah ;)

others can make a guild for it.

you sucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back