• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Please !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys so i need really help pliz i just cant make it i try and o try and can make it can any one help me to make my Wbsite please please i try by my seylf and nothing Works please i need some one to help me i am new in this stuff so please i need help :*:

add me on msn a7mad_30_s@hotmail.com

or comments on the topic and i have 4.0.6 tree Repack what over so i need to ask him some things please i need help and i hope some thing help me

and who help me i will make him Gm in my server

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys so i need really help pliz i just cant make it i try and o try and can make it can any one help me to make my Wbsite please please i try by my seylf and nothing Works please i need some one to help me i am new in this stuff so please i need help :*:

add me on msn a7mad_30_s@hotmail.com

or comments on the topic and i have 4.0.6 tree Repack what over so i need to ask him some things please i need help and i hope some thing help me

and who help me i will make him Gm in my server

I have 1 thing to say to you , stop using repacks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why repack? their many sites out their which you can make one for free..

Back